Why all the love for the Penny 1/2 cents and no love for Jordan Spiz'ikes?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by pelimpe

tell me if am wrong but except fr the royal half cent... the other cws are pretty much sitting... at least in the H
Just because a shoe sits, doesn't mean its not a good shoe.
Using this logic, Air Max 2009s are unpopular because they sit...

Anything JB is more hype=more people buying.
Pennys and the Foamposite technology is hard to grasp and communicate to the average customer.
Not alot of people know who Penny is compared to Michael Jordan so of course the Michael Jordan sneaker is going to sell better.

There sitting because every store has them. That don't mean they aren't selling. I step out my house...all I see are silver 1/2 Cents on err'body's feet. The shoe's are selling, It's just the Royals were a limited release & the other 3 were mass produced.

I have three pair of 1/2's and one pair of Spizike's

1/2's are better designed and of a higher quality.

the 1/2 cents are so
sick.gif

Hmmm, maybe because you can actually play in 1/2 cents without feeling foot, knee, or lower back pain afterward...?

1/2 are actually functional hoops shoes...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by pelimpe

tell me if am wrong but except fr the royal half cent... the other cws are pretty much sitting... at least in the H
Just because a shoe sits, doesn't mean its not a good shoe.
Using this logic, Air Max 2009s are unpopular because they sit...

Anything JB is more hype=more people buying.
Pennys and the Foamposite technology is hard to grasp and communicate to the average customer.
Not alot of people know who Penny is compared to Michael Jordan so of course the Michael Jordan sneaker is going to sell better.

There sitting because every store has them. That don't mean they aren't selling. I step out my house...all I see are silver 1/2 Cents on err'body's feet. The shoe's are selling, It's just the Royals were a limited release & the other 3 were mass produced.
m not saying they are sitting because they aren't good.. what i meant is i doubt people gt dat much love for the 1/2cent over the spizikes...
i personally dont own a spizik but i bought the royal 1/2 cent ... some of the spizik look good but for whatever reasons i only buy retros and cnt gt myself to buy no spiz nor 6 rings eventhough sme of em r fly!!!!
i guess its just da way it is..

Personally I like them both, but I am not crazy about either.

I have the true blue spiz's, but none of the half cents, simply because I could never wear any of the colorways.

I think the reason some people are drawn to the cents over the spizikes is because of the bulky shape around the heal of them, unless you wear them with jeans, they just look goofy.

But the cents have a similar look to the foams and the Penny 1's, so naturally all penny fans love them.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Because the 1/2 Cent is actually well-done and flows together.

Co-sign. Spizikes just look like Frankenstein shoes put together with zero harmony.

i bought 2 pairs of the royal blue 1/2 cents when ndc restocked, however they ran extremely large so unfortunately i had to return them. imo they look a lot better than the spizikes, plus you could ball in them.

half cents to me are just better.. Sneaker and can be used as a Winter one also.. EVEENE BETTER. plus JB quality is killn me. half cents were just on point

some of the spizikes are hot, but some of the colors they use are too outrageous and it don't look good and hard to wear with things.

i love the royal 1/2 cents, prob one of the better releases last year.
i think the 1/2 cents look like a real shoe and fusion.
not to say the spiz'ikes dont look good, i like in some c/w
but they are running them dry

Back
Top Bottom