Why are African-American females "jealous" of interracial relationships?

Yuuuppp.. at least the ones I see around. Don't even fake

NT loves to hate a lot of things......

I live in the DMV and I get looks all the time when I use to take out white/spanish/and pacific islanders. Im black if that matters.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I'm not talking about ALL Black girls.... it just seems like over 70% of them HIGHLY dislike seeing a black dude with a white chick.  everything

The breakdown of every 10 black females in NYC:

- 3 of them just hate everything. "Angry black females"

- 3 of them are stuck up beyond belief, due to massive simping or the gassing up of themselves from their friends

- 2 are below most peoples' standards.

- 2 are actually dating material

And it hurts me to say this 
tired.gif

roll.gif

I'm not talking about ALL Black girls.... it just seems like over 70% of them HIGHLY dislike seeing a black dude with a white chick.  everything

The breakdown of every 10 black females in NYC:

- 3 of them are stuck up beyond belief, due to massive simping or the gassing up of themselves from their friends

tired.gif
Don't feel hurt, because you pretty much spoke the truth.  

Me and this DR lady was dining at BBQ's Times Square and we were seated near a crowd of blk ladies.  We changed tables, because the negative comments/vibes were disrupting our time together.  There's a fine line between jokes and venom.

Originally Posted by solealliance

The breakdown of every 10 black females in NYC every where in the entire history of forever:

tired.gif

fixed.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

it should be "Why are females "jealous" of relationships?"

Ain't that the truth.

I've dealt with it a lot and have mishandled/abused it a few times.
tired.gif

A lot of women want what they can't have and get angry when they can't have it. The way they show it varies from woman to woman, but some of the typical reactions I've seen are

-- Chick tells you your girl isn't pretty enough/prettier than her (hating).
-- Chick offers to do something that (she thinks) your girl doesn't do sexually.
-- Chick gets salty and acts like a $$%!% when you're with your girl.
-- Chick ODs on giving you attention (usually your girl's friend) in an effort to cause problems.
-- Chick flirts or says something inappropriate while you're with your girl.

To quote the great Hov, "Jealousy is a female's trait."

To quote Chris Rock, "Men say, I want a woman just like that, women say I WANT HIM!"

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Women are women. black, white, japanese, chinese, mexican, guatemalan, puerto rican, dominican, russian, australian... they are all the same.
Black women are not special. White women are not special. any of you %*!%$!@ are not special.
you all bleed for 5 days and dont die. you all make u turns in the middle of the street. you all complain about the same *@%@.
you all will get down on your knees and suck the %$*% of someone you "like" WRONG
you all give up the %+%*@ when a guy says i love you. WRONG
you all fall for the same tricks. WRONG
you all fall for the same lines. WRONG
you all cry at the same movies. WRONG (for the record, the notebook F'ING SUCKED)
you all go nuts over the same shoes and purses. WRONG
you all are the same. WRONG
just a lil melanin variations.

i'll give you an A for effort, though. just so all your hard work doesn't go in vain, of course.
i get the gist of your post, in all honesty. just the afore mentioned was a little much & way too general.

y are you lying to yourself? so you don't get down on your knees for your boyfriend?
indifferent.gif
  If not some other broad definetly is .....stop putting yourself on a pedastal...everything dude listed is true

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Women are women. black, white, japanese, chinese, mexican, guatemalan, puerto rican, dominican, russian, australian... they are all the same.
Black women are not special. White women are not special. any of you %*!%$!@ are not special.
you all bleed for 5 days and dont die. you all make u turns in the middle of the street. you all complain about the same *@%@.
you all will get down on your knees and suck the %$*% of someone you "like" WRONG
you all give up the %+%*@ when a guy says i love you. WRONG
you all fall for the same tricks. WRONG
you all fall for the same lines. WRONG
you all cry at the same movies. WRONG (for the record, the notebook F'ING SUCKED)
you all go nuts over the same shoes and purses. WRONG
you all are the same. WRONG
just a lil melanin variations.

i'll give you an A for effort, though. just so all your hard work doesn't go in vain, of course.
i get the gist of your post, in all honesty. just the afore mentioned was a little much & way too general.

y are you lying to yourself? so you don't get down on your knees for your boyfriend?
indifferent.gif
  If not some other broad definetly is .....stop putting yourself on a pedastal...everything dude listed is true
smh.gif

Also I ve heard that you cute but you black from Hispanic women.

As much as I hate to believe it...@ times it feels like being black as a whole we are looked down on by everybody.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Another thread +!%%$%$+ on black women.

Am I the only black male not interested in white women?

smh.gif

Always bat for the home team...its ok to get transferred to another team...but always bat for the home team...

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Another thread +!%%$%$+ on black women.

Am I the only black male not interested in white women?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
f13266d5af23262cc20b88312195da9843e63708.gif
[/color]

yo, honestly, i don't find a majority of white girls attractive...
sure, there are about.....10.......

but i went to The Ohio State University and NEVER saw a white chick i was attracted to...

honestly, all the white people start blending into the environment after like 2 weeks on campus...

As much as I hate to believe it...@ times it feels like being black as a whole we are looked down on by everybody.
QFT 
smh.gif

.@ times it feels like being black as a whole we are looked down on by everybody.
duh-duh1233387823.jpg

where in the world are you from?

laugh.gif
...i just find a lot of irony in a hispanic person looking down on blacks....its like really? you dont think you got it that good right
laugh.gif

man am i the only dude in here that does not have a preferance of race on women?
if you fine you fine
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Hmmmm I'm African American and Caucasian mainly African American and I've never been jealous of interracial relationships.

Maybe cause you're the child of an interracial relationship.

That or my parents taught me no such thing as black, white, blue, purple blah blah blah

what else would they teach you without coming off as hypocritical?

You act like it's against the law to be a hypocrite they could have taught me anything but what they taught me is why I don't see different races

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

You act like it's against the law to be a hypocrite they could have taught me anything
How dumb would your parents look preaching to you about how wrong interracial dating is when they're in an interracial relationship.
Some parents do stuff like that all the time.
They justify it by saying something along the lines of "do as I say, not as I do."

Back
Top Bottom