Why are African-American females "jealous" of interracial relationships?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Alot of black girls wont even go out with someone who is not black it starts and ends with "thats a cute white boy" and thats it .

True..but the same can be said for some guys who aren't open to dating a black girl...or they just wanna smash so they can look back on their life and say they did that.
Living in the suburbs of South FL..interracial dating isn't common here..outside of HS at least.

*Actually I was happy as hell when I found out my neighbor was married to a Black Jamaican.

..not true.
I live in Coral Springs...so..yeah... I never said it didn't exist..just that it's not very common.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

lol. ima put in my 2cents on the matter. for the record, I'm a hybrid. so take this with a grain of salt.

Women are women. black, white, japanese, chinese, mexican, guatemalan, puerto rican, dominican, russian, australian... they are all the same.
Black women are not special. White women are not special. any of you %*!%$!@ are not special.
you all bleed for 5 days and dont die. you all make u turns in the middle of the street. you all complain about the same *@%@.
you all will get down on your knees and suck the %$*% of someone you "like"
you all give up the %+%*@ when a guy says i love you.
you all fall for the same tricks.
you all fall for the same lines.
you all cry at the same movies.
you all go nuts over the same shoes and purses.
you all are the same.
just a lil melanin variations.

now dont get it twisted. im keeping it funky right?

is my mom not "A Strong woman who doesnt bend her will for anyone" because shes not "a black woman"?
my mom will *$%+ you up.
is my grandmother less stronger than a black woman because shes filipino?
she didnt hold down my grandpa well enough and handle 9 kids cause shes not black?
*$%+ outta here. my grandpa chose up on the *%+#%.
black women get mad cause they not gettin chose.
OF @%$$+%% COURSE you not gettin picked if you standin in the back only wanting to play on one team.

see but this is the problem guys. you guys are just cheering from the stands.
maybe its not the men.
maybe its you women.

you guys segregate yourself on something we dont really care about.

we dont *$%+ with "sloppy white girls" cause theyre easy.
we *$%+ with ANY GIRL thats easy.

there as many fat black sluts who do anything for a man just like the fat white sluts and the fat latina sluts.

you guys are silly.

Im scared that I agree with this guy.

I hate that term "good black man", hes only "good" because a white girl saw in him what bl@ck girls werent tryin to see when he was single.

Women are women. black, white, japanese, chinese, mexican, guatemalan, puerto rican, dominican, russian, australian... they are all the same.
Black women are not special. White women are not special. any of you %*!%$!@ are not special.
you all bleed for 5 days and dont die. you all make u turns in the middle of the street. you all complain about the same *@%@.
you all will get down on your knees and suck the %$*% of someone you "like" WRONG
you all give up the %+%*@ when a guy says i love you. WRONG
you all fall for the same tricks. WRONG
you all fall for the same lines. WRONG
you all cry at the same movies. WRONG (for the record, the notebook F'ING SUCKED)
you all go nuts over the same shoes and purses. WRONG
you all are the same. WRONG

i'll give you an A for effort, though. just so all your hard work doesn't go in vain, of course.
i get the gist of your post, in all honesty. just the afore mentioned was a little much & way too general.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

you all will get down on your knees and suck the %$*% of someone you "like" WRONG
you all give up the %+%*@ when a guy says i love you. WRONG
you all fall for the same tricks. WRONG
you all fall for the same lines. WRONG
you all cry at the same movies. WRONG (for the record, the notebook F'ING SUCKED)
you all go nuts over the same shoes and purses. WRONG
you all are the same. WRONG

i'll give you an A for effort, though. just so all your hard work doesn't go in vain, of course.
you must be a butch lesbian then.

cause what i said was so general, that everyone is in everyone of the categorys.
even if you dont nuts over some heels.... you may go nuts over some size 6y jordan IIIs.
there are 1 million other broads just like you.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

It is though maybe not in Coral Springs..im mostly in the Plant/Sunrise/Lauderhill area.
Yeah, definitely in your area. I'm one of the few black families in my neighborhood
tired.gif

you must be a butch lesbian then.

cause what i said was so general, that everyone is in everyone of the categorys.
even if you dont nuts over some heels.... you may go nuts over some size 6y jordan IIIs.
there are 1 million other broads just like you.
ah yes, of course. so since i didn't agree with over 75% of what you generalized, because in essence that was a giant generalization, i've been deemed a bull ****. 
laugh.gif

typical.

i'm from the south.
my mom is black
my dad is from india

i personally have never heard anyone criticize their marriage.. i wonder what other black females think about it?

This Champion guy or whoever, is talking a lot of irrelevant nonsense.

What does most of those "facts" you posted have to do with the topic at hand?

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

that the interracial , and african american should be omitted from the record.

it should be "Why are females "jealous" of relationships?"

women are women. it was to let the black chicks on here know they aint %@+$ just like the rest of the broads in the world.
theyre not stronger than no one.
the only strong women i know are unique and special.
then you have the average and normal.
color isnt even an issue.
+@%*%+% get mad WHEN ANYONE ATTRACTIVE IS NOT WITH THEM.
_s in mumbai, india are dealing with the same problems with +@%*%+% that _s have in NY.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

NT fascination w/ African Americans amazes me....
Really Black Jesus, really?

laugh.gif
....i have nothing to do w/ this name lol ....and personally i think he looked middle eastern more then anything ftr....so my statement stands
pimp.gif

that the interracial , and african american should be omitted from the record.

it should be "Why are females "jealous" of relationships?"

women are women. it was to let the black chicks on here know they aint %@+$ just like the rest of the broads in the world.
theyre not stronger than no one.
the only strong women i know are unique and special.
then you have the average and normal.
color isnt even an issue.
+@%*%+% get mad WHEN ANYONE ATTRACTIVE IS NOT WITH THEM.
_s in mumbai, india are dealing with the same problems with +@%*%+% that _s have in NY.
Everything bolded and underlined is co-signed.

My girl is hispanic and i'm black. My own sister hates on the relationship because my girl is hispanic. Sad thing is my family is interracial, my aunt is white so our cousins are mixed.

I date all races, doesn't matter to me your skin color. Sexy is sexy. Black girls and any girl in general that hates on interracial relationships get shown the door. Mind your business and don't worry about other people's lives.

I live in the Fillmore are in SF and usually I have never really heard anything negative about interracial relationships till as of late. I overheard some chick go hard on some asian girl just cause he was dating an african-american.

Also what is funny is I got hated on getting chicken at Popeyes the other day. Some lady was speaking out loud on how we should be eating dog but since chicken is a $1 on Tuesday's, she felt like we were invading her spot or something. I know this has nothing to do with the thread topic but I just thought that was a first. I didn't know you could claim a food.

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

they aren't. You just surround yourself with females of low caliber
So when me and my shorty dine at high class restaurants, and we get evil looks from people... What is that considered as?  "low caliber" ?

Go sit down somewhere.

hahaha...

you sonned that boy.. lol...

i think they feel that there is already a shortage of eligible black men for them to have...

so when they see someone with another race, its like takin their precious goods...

its ironic though, cuz there are good black dudes that wanna get black female....

its just that a black man in a prominent position aint gonna put up w/ alotta mouthy disrespect...

and that's what alot of women kick...

especially the one's brought up in single parent homes...

they always taught that "n____ aint +*#@"...

Handullz, you speak nothing but the truth

I think it's mostly the women that want an upgrade in their lives and see one less option

This tends to be more of a regional issue. Like in certain parts the South, black guys get more flack for leaving the "sistahs" for a female of another race. But out West, there seems to be a pretty decent attitude about it all.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I live in the Fillmore are in SF and usually I have never really heard anything negative about interracial relationships till as of late. I overheard some chick go hard on some asian girl just cause he was dating an african-american.

Also what is funny is I got hated on getting chicken at Popeyes the other day. Some lady was speaking out loud on how we should be eating dog but since chicken is a $1 on Tuesday's, she felt like we were invading her spot or something. I know this has nothing to do with the thread topic but I just thought that was a first. I didn't know you could claim a food.
laugh.gif
 Wow. SMFH.

i gotten a lot of hate for usually not going iwth a black girl...i usually prefer something that is described as "mulatto"

Originally Posted by RAWse

Cause most of them are ignorant and obnoxious
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Really Fam?

As said before...NT loves to hate Black Women..its amazing actually..

Like the majority of white women would act any different if they saw white dudes with black females..

Back
Top Bottom