Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
I’m not dead set on the V6 or 8, just have to see what’s out there within my budget.

77130B76-1A3A-4684-B57D-93F1FA666336.jpeg

I’ve heard rumors Chevy might be reviving the Chevelle to boost sales since the recent SS line was a bit of a fail. If they drop something like I gotta have one, gas of course.
As much as I want it, I doubt they do the chevelle.
In my eyes the SS's were great. The value of them went up instead of down.

I’m not dead set on the V6 or 8, just have to see what’s out there within my budget.

77130B76-1A3A-4684-B57D-93F1FA666336.jpeg

I’ve heard rumors Chevy might be reviving the Chevelle to boost sales since the recent SS line was a bit of a fail. If they drop something like I gotta have one, gas of course.
Nice. I'm sure you'll find one that suits you. Great thing Dodge does with em is like make 15 different trim levels lol so there's a Challenger for everyones wants/budget.

I've been hearing about the Chevelle revival for years now. Nothing has actually been done to make it happen sadly. 💯 gas all the way. That renedering you posted is 🔥.

They absolutely hate me and the feeling is mutual.:lol:

605AC517-A405-4749-8452-51FE6C635A3D.jpeg
As a Mustang owner can you tell me why they lose traction, I'm genuinely curious as to why so many drivers lose control with them? At first a lot of people thought it was mainly the newer ones that suffered from the problem but social media has shown us Mustangs of all gens have suffered from traction loss.

I knew a diehard Mustang dude who told me it was something to do with their rear axle setup, is this true? Like the color/stripe combo on yours 🔥. If Challengers didn't exist I 100% be in a Mustang of some kind right now.

As a Mustang owner can you tell me why they lose traction, I'm genuinely curious as to why so many drivers lose control with them? At first a lot of people thought it was mainly the newer ones that suffered from the problem but social media has shown us Mustangs of all gens have suffered from traction loss.

I knew a diehard Mustang dude who told me it was something to do with their rear axle setup, is this true? Like the color/stripe combo on yours 🔥. If Challengers didn't exist I 100% be in a Mustang of some kind right now.

Appreciate it my dude! :pimp: I had a ‘16 5.0 before I got my 350 and me personally i’m a senior citizen behind the wheel, ill get in the gas here and there but im cruising a good amount of time. The previous years before the S550 were known for the the live rear axel and not the independent rear suspension . From all I know/read it caused a lot of wheel hop and sketchy stability. Another prime reason is the weight, Mustangs in general are somewhat light so when folks start going WOT from a dead stop and traction breaks they dont let out and end up in a ditch :lol:.

Appreciate it my dude! :pimp: I had a ‘16 5.0 before I got my 350 and me personally i’m a senior citizen behind the wheel, ill get in the gas here and there but im cruising a good amount of time. The previous years before the S550 were known for the the live rear axel and not the independent rear suspension . From all I know/read it caused a lot of wheel hop and sketchy stability. Another prime reason is the weight, Mustangs in general are somewhat light so when folks start going WOT from a dead stop and traction breaks they dont let out and end up in a ditch :lol:.

💪You & I both, I drive like a grandpa lol. Yeah that's exactly what he said about the live rear axle & than the switch to IRS. It def throws the stability off in all 4 corners especially the rear ones. Lol very true, going WOT from a standstill causes a lot of fishtailing. In a state of panic a lot of peoples first fix is to stay on the gas & steer their way out of the inevitable ditch drop :lol:- all that does is seal their fate. Mopar guys do this too. If anything apply brakes in n out & counter steering would yield much better results. I once turned traction control off in my Challenger when I first got it(just to see how it feels) & damn near drove it into a dumpster :rofl:thank God I let off & immediately counter steered that fat *****. Almost got more than what I bargained for lmao.

Your 350 is that the 350 or 350R? R gets the A/C & rear seat delete right? What year is yours? Those have that wonderful sounding Voodoo engine :pimp:stock for stock your engine sounds amazing. Are Mustangs generally nose heavy or nah? Scat Challengers get a 55/45 weight distribution so it helps anchoring the land yacht some lol. You should post your ride in the post your car thread. A few Mustang diehards in there. People would love to see the pics, come through.

💪You & I both, I drive like a grandpa lol. Yeah that's exactly what he said about the live rear axle & than the switch to IRS. It def throws the stability off in all 4 corners especially the rear ones. Lol very true, going WOT from a standstill causes a lot of fishtailing. In a state of panic a lot of peoples first fix is to stay on the gas & steer their way out of the inevitable ditch drop :lol:- all that does is seal their fate. Mopar guys do this too. If anything apply brakes in n out & counter steering would yield much better results. I once turned traction control off in my Challenger when I first got it(just to see how it feels) & damn near drove it into a dumpster :rofl:thank God I let off & immediately counter steered that fat *****. Almost got more than what I bargained for lmao.

Your 350 is that the 350 or 350R? R gets the A/C & rear seat delete right? What year is yours? Those have that wonderful sounding Voodoo engine :pimp:stock for stock your engine sounds amazing. Are Mustangs generally nose heavy or nah? Scat Challengers get a 55/45 weight distribution so it helps anchoring the land yacht some lol. You should post your ride in the post your car thread. A few Mustang diehards in there. People would love to see the pics, come through.

I appreciate it man! And yeah mine is a ‘16, i missed a few R’s last year and now im sick because the price is crazy but i love this thing. Only thing i’ve done (that i think it needed) is the Corsa double helixx xpipe that deletes the resonator. It sounds good stock but once you add the resonator delete it’s almost identical in sound to the R. I searched high and low for a track pack because it came with the internals you would want for a ‘16 and the recaro racing seats. I’ll drop in there and post my pleb ride:pimp::lol:.

My old G35 had a traction control toggle. You could literally feel the instability kick in when you turned it off. Aside from drifting I dunno why anyone would drive with it off. Car sucked btw always something going out.

Its hard to keep that ***** at 35.

Stay in the right lane!
Not like y'all obey which lane is the passing and which isn't anyway. *shrug*
To y'all both lanes is passing depending on which lane y'all in.
Also, let's add BMW drivers (most luxury car drivers are douches) but people with BMW's Ugh.

Since we're on the topic of white cars, I also can't stand people who buy cars that look like unmarked police cars.

I'm looking at you base white chargers, ford explorers, and taurus's.
**** is annoying. Especially the people who fall for it. We’re in Maryland and dude has VA tags obviously he’s not the police and can’t pull you over. Go by his ***.

Ram best pick ups on the road

ram owner here
Had to rent a car, dealer showed up with a white ram said it's the only car they had left. *rolls eyes* Not gonna lie hated that I wouldn't be able to find parking in the city, loved the acceleration. Big ol Alpo Martinez Trucks :rofl:

My old G35 had a traction control toggle. You could literally feel the instability kick in when you turned it off. Aside from drifting I dunno why anyone would drive with it off. Car sucked btw always something going out.
Damn, really? I thought those were pretty reliable. Basically a luxury version of the Z. 1st time hearing a complaint about their reliability. What kind of issues did you have with it? My bro had a 370Z & those have a throttle lag

Had to rent a car, dealer showed up with a white ram said it's the only car they had left. *rolls eyes* Not gonna lie hated that I wouldn't be able to find parking in the city, loved the acceleration. Big ol Alpo Martinez Trucks :rofl:
Ram + hemi = driving a large car. Really can’t be topped. F150’s take the 1-2 seconds to get going . Pure poverty

Team Ram. Yea it’s pretty much an R/T with more weight. I wasn’t shocked to find, statistically speaking, Ram drivers are some of the most dangerous drivers on the road. :lol:

TeamRam..
Pushing a Ram Diesel 6.7 as a DD. If you can’t parallel park with a truck, go get you some bars.
85BA71F0-0080-4497-9FB1-97DBE437C075.jpeg

Last edited:
As much as I want it, I doubt they do the chevelle.
In my eyes the SS's were great. The value of them went up instead of down.
they sure went up.. same with 2015-2017 buick regal turbos.. love those things and best stock rims ever

Back
Top Bottom