Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
That video is wild. What’s the point of anybody registering their car if you’re never going to impound it if they don’t?

I’m no fan of police, but that’s just irresponsible

I though they were going the V6 Turbo route or all electric motor route?

V6!?!?

BBFA6183-ACC0-4C2E-B6A2-A7D5F57DE513.gif

They flooded the streets for 15+ years with them. Every used lot got chally’s and chargers for for 9-15k. Glad they’re taking a break for awhile, the hood and military ran these cars out along with Camaros. Shelve production for 10 years and let the hype rebuild. Maybe Chevy will put out the chevelle they’ve been avoiding this whole time.

7AA2E7C4-87A3-48E9-8E57-56DF9F9C4BA1.jpeg

Chicago life :lol:

Add in changing 4 lanes at once after cutting me off, smashing down the breakdown lane during bad traffic, and having a missing/damaged bumper along with miscellaneous duct taped body parts

Long live the hemi. Sad to see them go but all things come to an end. I'll be holding onto mine till the death. Dodge is offering some cool options as they are on their way out. They're selling shells of the car for 8 grand. Add it to a mancave or build it to your specs. Challengers have been around for 15 years with minor tweaks in design, I was starting college back then damn!

Back
Top Bottom