Why Are IPhone Videos Compressed With Android Phones

I'm an Android user.

But my friends with iPhone send videos from time to time and they are always terrible.

Is this Android or is this done on purpose by Apple?

This is why my fam keeps group chats on WhatsApp. I never cared to look it up but I’m legit interested in why that is, since you asked.

I'm an Android user.

But my friends with iPhone send videos from time to time and they are always terrible.

It works both ways but it’s mainly android that’s the problem.

Any Apple video to android sucks
Any android video to Apple sucks
Any android video to android sucks

Btw android user since GS3

Same as most of family is iphone but i'm on android. Likely an MMS setting in messaging app to compress videos/images vs optimized when using imessage apple to apple. They could just send you an icloud link to the video.

tumblr_ode1uqATpD1uzk9eio1_250.gif

I'm an Android user.

The downside of using MMS. You’re better off using an instant chat app for media sending than MMS

1200 and they dont even send you a charger box, just a usb c one side lightning the other side cable so you gotta buy a specialty charger box with usb c instead of just a regular usb lightning cable

If brand new cell phones were 50 bucks, they're still making major profits. That 1200 is extra mark up for bonuses for the ceo's, big wigs, and etc.. :smh:

But yea I always wanted to know the answer to OP's question as well.

1200 and they dont even send you a charger box, just a usb c one side lightning the other side cable so you gotta buy a specialty charger box with usb c instead of just a regular usb lightning cable
My pops bought a samsung recently, same thing. So stupid

Thats because most iPhone user can’t move without stepping on one. Just ask a someone else with an iPhone. We got plenty to give away.

kingkoopa kingkoopa

This video breaks down the differences and why apple purposely makes interaction between iPhones and Android phones bad.

Last edited:
But why do i have green bubbles and some grey bubbles. Like I am looking at a text thread with my mom and my BM.1 My Mom also has an iphone but her texts are grey, BM1 has an Android and hers are grey and I have an iPhone and mine in there are green. My Dad has an iphone and his bubbles are also grey, although it does say iMessage on the top. BM2 has an Android so I'd expect her's to be blue but they are also grey

Last edited:
But why do i have green bubbles and some grey bubbles. Like I am looking at a text thread with my mom and my BM.1 My Mom also has an iphone but her texts are grey, BM1 has an Android and hers are grey and I have an iPhone and mine in there are green. My Dad has an iphone and his bubbles are also grey, although it does say iMessage on the top. BM2 has an Android so I'd expect her's to be blue but they are also grey

Go to settings > scroll down to messages > click on messages > make sure iMessage is switched on (green).

It's basically done by apple to lure more users and create propaganda against Android. This is why people think androids are trash.

Last edited:
My green and blue bubbles still dont work on ny 13 pro max so i cant even judge people

Back
Top Bottom