Why are plaid shorts so popular? Why do people wear them?

Never a fan of the PLAID shorts.. I stick w/ CARGO!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TannerVon

i thought that was last summer not this sumer

yeah, I haven't bought summer clothes yet...it's too early to decipher whats going to be in this year

They are great if you wear em correctly.

Nothing worse than seeing dudes wearin' em extra baggy/long, almost down to they damn ankles.

Shhh is corny.
indifferent.gif

whether u like them or not (and for the record i dont wear plaid shorts) theyve been around for YEARS, they're not just a trend

Originally Posted by FaMs

i just bagged some females at the bar in mines last night...with my black on black chucks, black V neck and studded belt
pimp.gif

i bet you shut it down...

Yeah, that was hot 2 summer ago. I like polo, no direspect.. but dudes think they are INSTANTLY fitted by default when they got a polo shirt, plaid cargos,Polo strapped hat, and some polo shoes. I am so tired of seeing that. So tired. But to each his own I suppose.

I don't like them.

I always seem to see overweight Mexican girls in the ones from Hollister or Aeropostale. Not good look.

i hate them. and i hate how dudes who used to dress bummy think they're instantly fresh by wearing them.

only shors i wear now are cargo shorts.. i have like 5 diff shades of khaki ones, plus a blue pair
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom