why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

SMH @ falling in love with skeezers. You arent the only one hitting it raw.

nah not even , that could be the case but I dont just beat skeezers I find dimes and talk em into it after a while. nd I meant chicks that I beat on the regular .

nah not even , that could be the case but I dont just beat skeezers I find dimes and talk em into it after a while. nd I meant chicks that I beat on the regular .

Opposite for me man

I dig the good girls...than turn them bad when they with me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MiK3Y JaYz

Dimes can be skeezers also...Just because a girl is pretty don't mean she clean.

Dimes can be skeezers also...Just because a girl is pretty don't mean she clean.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Opposite for me man

pimp.gif

you get what im saying. I always pull the pretty quiet ones that dont got too many friends but usually be on their grind and dont look like jumpoffs. after a while it just happens and im addicted

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Opposite for me man

pimp.gif

you get what im saying. I always pull the pretty quiet ones that dont got too many friends but usually be on their grind and dont look like jumpoffs. after a while it just happens and im addicted

definetly . but to me personality and looks fall under being a dimepeice so she gotta respect herself. im not some bumass +#@!&$

definetly . but to me personality and looks fall under being a dimepeice so she gotta respect herself. im not some bumass +#@!&$

HIV

I cant believe you guys are out here on your bobby brown

Spoiler [+]

with no condoms on. Dont you know how dirty people are...

Back
Top Bottom