Why do laker fans hate the heat now?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

A lot more was said than that. Pointless response.
laugh.gif
A lot of pointless rambling that is. When your argument is weak, no point in defending it. 
There were no "arguments" made in my post, kid.
laugh.gif
Exactly. So be quiet if you got nothing to say.

I think the constant comparing of Kobe to Lebron has something to do with it. That and the realization that the Lakers reign with Kobe will be over soon. 

I think the constant comparing of Kobe to Lebron has something to do with it. That and the realization that the Lakers reign with Kobe will be over soon. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just be real man. A lot of teams get hate because they are successful. I know it is a lot of you on here so pardon me, nobody HATES GSW because they are never good. Nobody HATES Memphis because they have never been good.

Teams that are successful are hated. Lakers, Celtics, Duke, Yankees. Those teams are hated because they are good and people, "Want to see someone else win."

So the Lakers are hated because they are good.
Kobe is hated because he is great and he KNOWS and SHOWS he is great. Even though MANY other great players in history have done the same. Prince of Air, Iverson, Deion and all of those other people you all have wet dreams about. But for some reason when Kobe does it he gets hated for it. That is a joke to me. If you hate Kobe for his "arrogance" then hate Jordan for the same reason. And don't tell me Jordan wasn't arrogant.

All I am saying is be fair with your fandom and be real with yourself as to why you hate a certain team/player.

I just enjoy the sport man. No time to get sucked into the extra stuff. It is all extra wasted emotion man. Just enjoy, watch, and analyze. So what if you don't "like" someone. This isn't damn kindergarden.

Don't usually say this but...........
/thread

Just be real man. A lot of teams get hate because they are successful. I know it is a lot of you on here so pardon me, nobody HATES GSW because they are never good. Nobody HATES Memphis because they have never been good.

Teams that are successful are hated. Lakers, Celtics, Duke, Yankees. Those teams are hated because they are good and people, "Want to see someone else win."

Kobe is hated because he is great and he KNOWS and SHOWS he is great. Even though MANY other great players in history have done the same. Prince of Air, Iverson, Deion and all of those other people you all have wet dreams about. But for some reason when Kobe does it he gets hated for it. That is a joke to me. If you hate Kobe for his "arrogance" then hate Jordan for the same reason. And don't tell me Jordan wasn't arrogant.

All I am saying is be fair with your fandom and be real with yourself as to why you hate a certain team/player.

I just enjoy the sport man. No time to get sucked into the extra stuff. It is all extra wasted emotion man. Just enjoy, watch, and analyze. So what if you don't "like" someone. This isn't damn kindergarden.

/thread

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

all the remaining teams left in the playoffs, my sentiment towards them is screw em all, but i would love to see the look on david sterns face if he has to hand the trophy to mark cuban.

pimp.gif
... Although I am pulling for Bron and the Heat.... THIS would be quite entertaining... and to hear what ever comes out of Cuban's mouth... lol

all the remaining teams left in the playoffs, my sentiment towards them is screw em all, but i would love to see the look on david sterns face if he has to hand the trophy to mark cuban.

pimp.gif
... Although I am pulling for Bron and the Heat.... THIS would be quite entertaining... and to hear what ever comes out of Cuban's mouth... lol

Originally Posted by blacklion23

/thread
This is true...
Off topic tho,
roll.gif
roll.gif
Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Miami
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mind blown

Originally Posted by blacklion23

/thread
This is true...
Off topic tho,
roll.gif
roll.gif
Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Miami
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mind blown

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

pimp.gif

That would be priceless
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That would be priceless
laugh.gif

I am a Laker fan and I am rooting on the Heat to win it all. Why? Because Lebron/Wade is the better story line then all these other teams. I hate Boston with a passion not just from the 80's but from that 98 season.... I will never in my life want anything good to happen to them.

Memphis is cool. Thunder is cool too but seeing Perkins play irks me. Dallas beat the Lakers so I hope the lose and lose in game 7 of the finals in triple OT. Bulls are probably the only other team I want to see win but I rather see the Heat win chip #2.

I am a Laker fan and I am rooting on the Heat to win it all. Why? Because Lebron/Wade is the better story line then all these other teams. I hate Boston with a passion not just from the 80's but from that 98 season.... I will never in my life want anything good to happen to them.

Memphis is cool. Thunder is cool too but seeing Perkins play irks me. Dallas beat the Lakers so I hope the lose and lose in game 7 of the finals in triple OT. Bulls are probably the only other team I want to see win but I rather see the Heat win chip #2.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

pimp.gif

That would be priceless
laugh.gif

cuban should say "u mad" numerous times and do some dx crotch chops and then push stern into mark cubans guest of the night stone cold steve austin who stunners cuban  then cuban and stone cold drink beers together center court.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

pimp.gif

That would be priceless
laugh.gif

cuban should say "u mad" numerous times and do some dx crotch chops and then push stern into mark cubans guest of the night stone cold steve austin who stunners cuban  then cuban and stone cold drink beers together center court.

Back
Top Bottom