Why do laker fans hate the heat now?

A lot of NT LAL fans, as blasphemous as it is, are rooting for the Celtics over the Heat. And to those that don't, I bet if they went and asked their friends, family, who are they rooting for between Boston/Miami, at least half will answer Boston.

Think about that for a second.

LAL fans rooting for the Boston Celtics.

That's why I find it amusing that non Lakers fans get labeled haters, but as I been saying, A LOT of LAL fans will go out of their way to root against Bron + the Heat. ...sorta the same way a lot of us root against Kobe + LA. Even to the point of rooting FOR the arch nemesis that is the Boston Celtics.

And I know NT LAL fans, a lot of them are baseball fans. Do ya'll root for the Yankees?

The LAL are to basketball, what the Yankees are to baseball.

So, I don't understand, why LAL fans don't understand, why so many people dislike their team.

A lot of NT LAL fans, as blasphemous as it is, are rooting for the Celtics over the Heat. And to those that don't, I bet if they went and asked their friends, family, who are they rooting for between Boston/Miami, at least half will answer Boston.

Think about that for a second.

LAL fans rooting for the Boston Celtics.

That's why I find it amusing that non Lakers fans get labeled haters, but as I been saying, A LOT of LAL fans will go out of their way to root against Bron + the Heat. ...sorta the same way a lot of us root against Kobe + LA. Even to the point of rooting FOR the arch nemesis that is the Boston Celtics.

And I know NT LAL fans, a lot of them are baseball fans. Do ya'll root for the Yankees?

The LAL are to basketball, what the Yankees are to baseball.

So, I don't understand, why LAL fans don't understand, why so many people dislike their team.

Laker fans aint got no reason to hate on Lebron, they won chips and never had to face him...
Spoiler [+]

lebron-james-heat-1280x800-copy.jpg
pimp.gif

I can see the kobe bron debates. You can hate lebron but to chase him from team to team to hate on the team is dumb.

I'm a magic fan and dont hate the lakers from getting shaq from us and potentially getting d12 from us.

I might be old school and base hate off teams that have a rivalry or a real relevance to my team.

I wasnt sure if laker fans were hating the heat because of Lebron. In that case they should hate the thunder and bulls now too since people saying d rose and Durant are in discussion with kobe?

I can see the kobe bron debates. You can hate lebron but to chase him from team to team to hate on the team is dumb.

I'm a magic fan and dont hate the lakers from getting shaq from us and potentially getting d12 from us.

I might be old school and base hate off teams that have a rivalry or a real relevance to my team.

I wasnt sure if laker fans were hating the heat because of Lebron. In that case they should hate the thunder and bulls now too since people saying d rose and Durant are in discussion with kobe?

There's actually cool LAL fans on here though. So it's nothing personal against anybody here in particular.
laugh.gif

There's actually cool LAL fans on here though. So it's nothing personal against anybody here in particular.
laugh.gif

Who cares? Why can't people just root for and against whatever team they want, for whatever reasons they want? Isn't that part of sports and being a fan? I don't really need a reason to dislike Kobe and LeBron if I enjoy rooting against them.

The term "hater" is way overused, and quite lame.

Who cares? Why can't people just root for and against whatever team they want, for whatever reasons they want? Isn't that part of sports and being a fan? I don't really need a reason to dislike Kobe and LeBron if I enjoy rooting against them.

For me, it was the way they handled the whole situation.  If they just held a simple press conference, it would have been cooler.  Who doesn't want to see a super-team?  Now that we are done, I couldn't care less what happens.

I can't stand Bosh thinking he's on Bron and Wade's level
30t6p3b.gif

For me, it was the way they handled the whole situation.  If they just held a simple press conference, it would have been cooler.  Who doesn't want to see a super-team?  Now that we are done, I couldn't care less what happens.

I can't stand Bosh thinking he's on Bron and Wade's level
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

i agree,  

all the remaining teams left in the playoffs, my sentiment towards them is screw em all, but i would love to see the look on david sterns face if he has to hand the trophy to mark cuban.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

i agree,  

all the remaining teams left in the playoffs, my sentiment towards them is screw em all, but i would love to see the look on david sterns face if he has to hand the trophy to mark cuban.

the whole nation hates the heat if you havent noticed. hell, even the majority of florida is indifferent toward them 
laugh.gif

the whole nation hates the heat if you havent noticed. hell, even the majority of florida is indifferent toward them 
laugh.gif

Fan talk is something I will never understand. You all love your teams with similar passion. You all think your teams are better than what they are. You all get defensive when someone speaks on your team. You are all the same. Don't see why you are at each other's throats.

Fan talk is something I will never understand. You all love your teams with similar passion. You all think your teams are better than what they are. You all get defensive when someone speaks on your team. You are all the same. Don't see why you are at each other's throats.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think Player only fans are worse look at the Lebron,MJ, and Kobe riders
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think Player only fans are worse look at the Lebron,MJ, and Kobe riders
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom