Why do laker fans hate the heat now?

it's funny to me how Laker fans talk $#%+ about the Heat and use the argument of them having to "buy championships"
have you seen the Lakers payroll??? HELLOOOOOO
laugh.gif

it's funny to me how Laker fans talk $#%+ about the Heat and use the argument of them having to "buy championships"
laugh.gif

Laker fans don't want Lebron to win a Chip so that they can always taunt LBJ fans with a "GOT RINGS" taunt or something else....
sick.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
... It seems that they get intimidated with LBJ..
tongue.gif

Laker fans don't want Lebron to win a Chip so that they can always taunt LBJ fans with a "GOT RINGS" taunt or something else....
sick.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
... It seems that they get intimidated with LBJ..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

This isn't baseball though. Everybody has the same cap. I think it hurts Laker fanbase or their organization a little because they are looked at as the yankees of the nba.
They get a lot of the high profile free agents and many of the greatest players ever. They aint in the lottery so they dont depend on their draft picks doing great.

Hence the "when we get howard and cp3" posts you have been seeing a log

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

This isn't baseball though. Everybody has the same cap. I think it hurts Laker fanbase or their organization a little because they are looked at as the yankees of the nba.
They get a lot of the high profile free agents and many of the greatest players ever. They aint in the lottery so they dont depend on their draft picks doing great.

Hence the "when we get howard and cp3" posts you have been seeing a log

--I have no problem with the Heat.
--I just "dislike" Lebron. But Lebron > Kobe. And it aint even CLOSE. Real talk.
--Heat gonna get their shine. 7 rings in a row The King said.

--I have no problem with the Heat.
--I just "dislike" Lebron. But Lebron > Kobe. And it aint even CLOSE. Real talk.
--Heat gonna get their shine. 7 rings in a row The King said.

<-- Big Lebron/ Wade fan 
though i wanted Lebron to go to NY so there would be a rivalry between those two but ........
30t6p3b.gif

<-- Big Lebron/ Wade fan 
though i wanted Lebron to go to NY so there would be a rivalry between those two but ........
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom