Why do people from other countries hate Americans so much?

Firm believer in were all created and are equal... Tho some have better living standards but u can not say Americans as people r better... Cause not all Americans are good ppl same with rest of the world but there are a lot of good people left out there don't let all the d bags make u think otherwise

While I agree with the world view here... I do believe that some people are created at a much lower quality than others...

And it has nothing to do with race, sexual orientation, income level, looks, IQ, or where they live....

So whats left? Genuinely being a scumbag?

If its not a social issue then what could it be that would lead some to be "lower quality?"

Narcissism or another personality disorder?

And it has nothing to do with race, sexual orientation, income level, looks, IQ, or where they live....

So whats left? Genuinely being a scumbag?

If its not a social issue then what could it be that would lead some to be "lower quality?"

Narcissism or another personality disorder?

Def not people with mental illnesses of any sort...

Yes, scumbags in general...

Government/political officials who manipulate the public into believing/going along with their personal vandettas...

Religious people who preach nonstop and try to covert people to being strict believers... I personally find religion to be a huge downfall of mankind...

Those who spread diseases knowingly...

Obvious foreign dictators and their followers...

It's late, and can't think of a any more... I'm sure there is...

Last edited:
I can get with that. But those people were all coerced or eventually turned out that way due to their position. But to be created that way....is genuinely mentally disturbed.

Any who, we ain't arguing. You worded it in a way that I thought it was innate in certain individuals. I must have read it wrong.

Last edited:
Our arrogance and control. Never had a problem with anyone I met from other countries though. In reality, they just probably hate our government.

^^^ fact and our foreign policy isn't the best when it comes to other nations we are always "helping" out other countries for our own gain it's sad but true I love America

Word of mouth of how bad America is.

We definitely have our flaws but I would say the majority bashing America have never been, never met anyone from there and are just going off of what they heard.

Same way you have Americans bashing countries they have never stepped foot in and probably never will. Just going off of what they've heard.

Last edited:
Because we live luxurious lifestyles while other countries don't have the same quality of life. It's envy more than hate.

I went to South Africa and got CRAZY love...

Also... People outside know more about our politics than we do.

Part of it is, as a few people have said, that foreign countries are only exposed to certain types of Americans. It's a bit of a generalisation but the majority of tourists travelling abroad are wealthy and middle aged - so lean Conservative. That skews other country's perception of the US as a whole.

That and tourists going the other way often go to Florida and are happy that they know America - where as you know they've seen some sort of weird parody of it.

Tell'em **** 'em. The internet they're surfing on originated on these lands. I get asked this a lot and I always say we're the dopest country just cause the influence we have over other countries, dished out iconic figures decade after decades in sports and entertainment, we welcome diversity, an we get new cars a full year ahead of any other country

^ Yeah, okay. :rolleyes

Sir Timothy John "Tim" Berners-Lee, OM, KBE, FRS, FREng, FRSA, DFBCS (born 8 June 1955), also known as "TimBL", is a British computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web.

Or were you inadvertently being ironic?

Bunch of self hating Americans in here.

We're the best. Other countries is mad. That's where the hate comes from.

Back
Top Bottom