Why do people from other countries hate Americans so much?

not to mention the way we treat our vets. we throw around all this guilt inducing propaganda like "freedom isn't free" and lure young men & women into thinking that a military life will take care of them, then our government spends an insane amount of money on the military budget while ******* over the VA.

you got vets coming home afflicted with PTSD, substance dependancies, can't find work, and are facing homelessness.

all over what? ******** wars for ulterior motives. the bankers and politicians are running game on you fools and ya'll eat it up.

^^I hope your not an American.

And if you are, you can go somewhere else.

I am an American, you can't deal with facts homie. Not my problem. I pay my God damned taxes, I'm entitled to my opinion. Especially since it's all truth and nothing but the truth.

Go stick your head back in the sand.

Last edited:
The only fact I need to deal with is that America is the best greatest country on Earth. An everybody else is jealous.

If this were high school, America is that popular kid that all the lesser kids talk about behind their back but always want to be invited to their parties.

And you sir are like the kid that lives with their parents but complains about every thing but refuses to move out because their broke and scared.

'Murica. **** yea.

Last edited:
Took minute for me to see the trend with that guy lol

LOL before you race baiting NTers think my comment was about race it was NOT. :lol: I have no idea what Celticpride was getting at tho, that sounded like some racist ish to me.:lol:

We aren't all "created" equal. I truly believe some people are inherently more exceptional than others in one way or another. Of course that doesn't guarantee success.

I meant the trend with the guy on the first page who I thought you were responding to lol

The only fact I need to deal with is that America is the best greatest country on Earth. An everybody else is jealous.

If this were high school, America is that popular kid that all the lesser kids talk about behind their back but always want to be incured to their parties.

'Murica. **** yea.

you sound foolish as hell bro.

w/e, wise man told me not to argue with fools, they'll drag me down to their level and beat me with experience.

If this were high school, America is that popular kid that all the lesser kids talk about behind their back but always want to be invited to their parties.

And you sir are like the kid that lives with their parents but complains about every thing but refuses to move out because their broke and scared.

'Murica. **** yea.
Where else have you been to make such a claim?

Last edited:
could have something to do with decades of unchecked imperialism, sponsorship of brutal dictatorships across the globe, hundreds of international military bases & a tendency to start conflicts that completely destabilize and devastate entire regions just because we can.

100,000 dead iraqi civilians by the absolute lowest estimates and look at the country now...

Last edited:
luxurious lifestyles? :rofl:

oh you mean the top .01% holding MOST of the country's wealth while our middle class is shrinking?

oh you mean that American dream? Which just happens to be on life support. Most Americans don't believe it's attainable.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/04/news/economy/american-dream/

oh you mean a country that incarcerates more of its own people than any other nation on the face of the earth?

oh you mean a country that has widespread violence issues?

oh you mean a country afflicted by a war on drugs that claims thousands of lives every year?

what lap of luxury are YOU talking about bruh? 'cuz I don't see it. seems like a lot of you in this thread are walking around with your blinders on, probably never had a taste of the realities of this country.

the pretentiousness in this thread is absolutely sickening.

Compare the qualityof life. Not the amount of criminals. The poorest people in America have a higher quality of life than half the people in the world. Open your eyes.

no  fool its not that.

they have more rights then us.

they have unfair advantages when it comes to the laws.

American women are spoiled. the absolute worst

are laws. are government.

like i said it could be worst but given the choice i would choose to live elsewhere.
God damn son 
sick.gif

Compare the qualityof life. Not the amount of criminals. The poorest people in America have a higher quality of life than half the people in the world. Open your eyes.

that's not even true bro. the poorest people in America DON'T have a higher quality of life.

Why do so many veterans face homelessness then? Why do so many sleep on the streets? Why do so many kids go without food? Why is it that so many don't even have a home to go to.

Where are you getting your opinions because they're wrong as hell. I can tell you're privileged.

Took minute for me to see the trend with that guy lol

LOL before you race baiting NTers think my comment was about race it was NOT. :lol: I have no idea what Celticpride was getting at tho, that sounded like some racist ish to me.:lol:

We aren't all "created" equal. I truly believe some people are inherently more exceptional than others in one way or another. Of course that doesn't guarantee success.

I'm not sure if anybody already mentioned, but that original comment you posted was referring to amrjvifsyh1nike, who uses his Sparknotes mindset to come into various threads being a fake intellectual, not CelticPride

I love how people always compare America to some ****hole, and say see "we're better". Compare it to some 1st world nations with economies. Americans have been getting the shaft for decades now, and people eat up the propaganda.

I love this country but I'm not blind, and we're not that great. USA has a lot of work to do, and instead of helping other countries we should focus on home first.

that's not even true bro. the poorest people in America DON'T have a higher quality of life.

Why do so many veterans face homelessness then? Why do so many sleep on the streets? Why do so many kids go without food? Why is it that so many don't even have a home to go to.

Where are you getting your opinions because they're wrong as hell. I can tell you're privileged.

Why is it that there are entire COUNTRIES that don't have food?? Everywhere has poor people.

Where would you rather live than America?

Everyone hates us as the worlds police but when **** hits the fan, the rest of the world has their hands out.

Everyone hates us as the worlds police but when **** hits the fan, the rest of the world has their hands out.

Because war makes money for the certain few, those who make the decisions have a vested interest in war. The military industrial complex isn't a conspiracy theory. See Iraq, Syria and countless other "wars".

If you ask most people, they'll tell you we should mind our own business and focus on the homeland, but big business run the show and the government. While the taxpayers foot the bill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we've minded our business and Russia flexed on us by flying bombers 50 miles off of the California coast.

Back
Top Bottom