Why do people gotta destroy cars, after win?

eeibaby wrote:
This happens in every city when they win a chip not just Philadelphia. So please don't just single us out
True, but Philly is the sphincter of the U.S. and have the most classless fans.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

This happens in every city when they win a chip not just Philadelphia. So please don't just single us out
I don't recall anything to this extent happening in NY during the Yankees WS run.

smh.gif
I'll never understand this. After a championship I might go out and have a good time and have a few drinks or something, but why would you destroy arandom car? I don't get that...That's what I would do if my team LOST maybe and I was pissed off. I think this is one of the most backward thingsI've ever seen.

I don't recall anything to this extent happening in NY during the Yankees WS run.

That's because NY sports actually wins from time to time, Philly teams/fans as a whole have some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to NYC.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

That's because NY sports actually wins from time to time, Philly teams/fans as a whole have some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to NYC.
Zing!

Because their claim to fame is a greasy sandwich.

yea call me a bitter Rays fan, I don't care.

I'll be wearing shorts in January.

rioting over sports is idioctic in the first place. rioting over a win? absolute atrocious.

that looked tame compared to when i was on whyte ave. after the oilers won a game in the stanley cup.

Please with this bs NY got like 40 teams they should win something every now and then
laugh.gif
I don't think Philly people have any inferiority at all with NY. I thinkNY cats just like to think everybody wanna be like them. Honestly speaking for most Philly people I just think they love their city just like anybody else andit people wanna get that twisted.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

So you're saying that it did happen but without the flipping cars?

PREACH.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Because their claim to fame is a greasy sandwich.

yea call me a bitter Rays fan, I don't care.

I'll be wearing shorts in January.

And I'll be enjoying the parade tomorrow

Originally Posted by Lazy B

^

Stop trolling and hating

Awww, you mad? Your fans and bandwagoners just wrecked peoples property and cost a lot of money in damage to the city. Very classy Philadelphia.

Dudes are always bringing up class in the sports forum like there actually are some fans out there who exhibit any. Lets remember what the average sportingevent is about: boozing, heckling, rooting for your team, and an occasional scuffle. I don't think I have ever watched a game and been like "wow,those fans are really classy, good for them." Unless it was %%%!# StL Cardinal fans

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Man, I cannot quite understand that.

I mean, it's cool to go ape crap and celebrate after a Championship, but to pretty much riot and cause destruction?

If my ride got flipped like that, I would be pissed. I'm talking about throwing cocktail bombs out the window on some fools.

KB,

I was outside of staples after the 2000 championship.....

We were just as bad....

If not worse. That's why they don't show the game outside of staples anymore like they used too.
embarassed.gif
You're right.

Who am I to judge? I still remember seeing the rioting in LA being televised after the 2000 Championship and making the papers down here in SD.

Knowing damn well, if the Lakers took the Chip this season, I'd have a mini riot in SD.
laugh.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:
PhilBalla09:
Why do people gotta destroy cars, after win?
Because destroying cars before the game doesn't make any sense at all.

roll.gif

So True.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Man, I cannot quite understand that.

I mean, it's cool to go ape crap and celebrate after a Championship, but to pretty much riot and cause destruction?

If my ride got flipped like that, I would be pissed. I'm talking about throwing cocktail bombs out the window on some fools.

KB,

I was outside of staples after the 2000 championship.....

We were just as bad....

If not worse. That's why they don't show the game outside of staples anymore like they used too.
embarassed.gif
You're right.

Who am I to judge? I still remember seeing the rioting in LA being televised after the 2000 Championship and making the papers down here in SD.

Knowing damn well, if the Lakers took the Chip this season, I'd have a mini riot in SD.
laugh.gif

Exactly, it's not the first time it happened, and it's definitely not the last time....all these dudes salty about the phils taking it should just stop

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

not the yankees win but the giants win i can recall seeing vid of kids acting wild and destroying cars� * im from ny and i root for ny teams*

i dont know its dumb...riots are dumb i remember when the Lakers won in 2000 theere were 3 cop cars destroyed and shaq paid for one of them...i mean whydestroy things when you won?...i usuaLLy punch things and throw things when LOSE
laugh.gif
...but no serious though riots FTL...win a championship get drunk and get crazy and g'd up but not this way
tired.gif

it's beyond ******ed that people do this...UMD used to go crazy (maybe they still do)...and that stuff was UGLY

Back
Top Bottom