Why do people gotta destroy cars, after win?

Such hate ...everything we do gets magnified...booing Santa blah blah blah....throwing snowballs blah blah blah..stop hating.

How come these things never get brought up...guy gets stabbed in the stands...but you will hear about Philly fans flipping off the opposing teams bus???Peopleact like animals everywhere,get over it.

I've only been to Philly once.

Just wondering if that area over by the Gallery and the Greyhound station- is that considered downtown? and is it a grimy /ghetto area?

^^ Yeah thats downtown and no its not considered grimy/ghetto why would it be? Its surrounded by Chinatown, Convention Center, Reading Terminal, Condos so Idon't know why it would be considered ghetto unless you drove down the street a few minutes.

smh.gif

I've never understood why people would riot after a win. Although I certainly don't advocate it, it makes a lot more sense to riot after a loss...

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i wonder what woulda happened if Raiders won that SB against the Bucs
eek.gif
crazy

I am pretty sure I remember hearing that they were %%%#+*# $$#+ up after the AFC championship game.

I don't get this either.

I can at least vouch for my own city, after the Cardinals won in 2006 I was downtown and did not see one "riot" or whatever you would like to callthem.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I don't get this either.

I can at least vouch for my own city, after the Cardinals won in 2006 I was downtown and did not see one "riot" or whatever you would like to call them.
That's because St. Louis is a classy city. Being from Los Angeles, my fisrt visit was a culture shock. I was amazed how courteous everyonewas, Philly is the anti-thesis of St. Louis.
laugh.gif

^ Which is why I don't get when people say "L.A.>THA WHOLE MIDWEST, COMBINED" because sure, I know my city isn't the most populated or maynot have the most clubs or hot women, but I like the fact I can go wherever I want and not have to worry about all the ignorant bastards that reside on thecoasts.

This is not a hate post against LA or NY, but there are some people that think big cities are always better because they are, well, big.

Anyways, FB when did you visit?

this is why baseball is lame, its just a game, why do you need to flip cars, and why does no one try to stop them?

Originally Posted by JCH3

^ Which is why I don't get when people say "L.A.>THA WHOLE MIDWEST, COMBINED" because sure, I know my city isn't the most populated or may not have the most clubs or hot women, but I like the fact I can go wherever I want and not have to worry about all the ignorant bastards that reside on the coasts.

This is not a hate post against LA or NY, but there are some people that think big cities are always better because they are, well, big.

Anyways, FB when did you visit?
I Love St. Louis as a baseball fan only and true I did embellish rooting for the home team with my fellow fans, however living and being a sportsfan are two different things. I have traveled all over this country, been around the world too. Los Angeles is an amazing city, with so much going on. Ibelieve every place has it's pro's & cons (though I think Philly is all cons
laugh.gif
). The culture in Los Angeles is remarkable, can't say that about St. Louis.Believe it or not it was the first time in my life I was victim to racism. My girlfriend at the time & I were waiting to be seated at a restaurant. Letsjust say that people that were coming in long after us (party for 2) were getting seated before us simply because they were Caucasians. I was out there for the04 World Series, I witnessed Boston ending their drought and sweeping us
ohwell.gif
. I will be out there for the All-Star game though next season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

this is why baseball is lame, its just a game, why do you need to flip cars, and why does no one try to stop them?
Why single out baseball? If you read the thread, you'd actually see tupac and KB8 talk about how there were riots after the Lakers won the championship in 2000, Bastitch providing links to other sports-related riots (not just only baseball-related riots), bangtcg talk about how there were riots after the NY Giants won the Superbowl, and AddictedToFreshKicks talked about hockey riots. So don't let your dislike for baseball get in the way and please realizethat riots can happen after any major sport franchise or college wins a championship... not only after a baseball team wins the World Series.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

d19358fa402ba2a64e6e6f395406d2cd73851d0.pjpg

Can only guess what the aftermath of this fingerblasting was. Phils fans getting in.

the showstopper?

daam that girl has noooo back end at all.
sick.gif
sick.gif

im sayen if you can do that without cutting circulation to your hand its not a good look
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom