Why do people hate the AJ 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like the 15's because I think they are ugly. I am old and dont care much for any Jordans past 7 except for the 23's. I dont even really care for the 11's but of course I own some because I bought into the hype.

So everyone is going to act like that wasn't one of the worst stories ever told?
laugh.gif

I had the black and silver 15's for 8th grade basketball, to this day I still have them even though they do not fit at all... that guy was obviously ignorant... I'm not a fan of the 7's, but I would never say something to someone like that... Some people like to hate regardless and do not have any discretion

i love the xv model, to each his own though, i have every xv GR released colorway DS including the xv moc. workin on the pe's/samples/ and college colorways now.

2 PE's i attained so far eddie jones is DS, Ray is game worn

I used to hate on them but I've learned over the years you gotta know how to rock them-NEVER EVER EVER wit shorts-but worn right the Navy/Flint White ones-the all Black and even the Lasers can be rocked official--they also happen to be one of the most comforable styles(top 5)--

Love em or hate em everybody knows what they are. To me they were dope when i was a kid but these days ehh. Such a dramatic jump in design from the xivs but u gotta love the PEs

Love at first sight thing for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(I first saw them on a Retro card and have been obsessed every since)
XV's are one of my fav models, I have the Lasers but I need the Flints & Obsidians in my life like crazy !!!

Such a shame that Jordan Brand never gives them a proper release; they should retro them next year to coincide with the sequential
releases (12's then 13's and later this year 14's)

End Note: I always turn heads as well when I rock my XV's but nobody has ever disrespected me for wearing them.

I had to pull my Lasers out of the box just to glance at while typing this post
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I think it's because the XV's design is kinda of a downgrade from the XIV's for most people including me when I first saw it from the SLAM KICKS magazine.

Now, the white-based XV's are kinda nice if you ask me. Still hate the black pair though. Lol.

The XV's get hated on cuz lets face it...they're kinda funny style. Certainly a shoe collector's type of shoe. You really have to appreciate the subtleties of this shoe to really see its value.

Personally, I HATED these when they came out wayy back in '99. The shape is crazy. I actually didn't like them till i saw some random dude rockin the CG's on the train with sweatpants to cover the tongue and it was clear as day that in the right situation, these can be dope.

I have the CG's now and I wear them exclusively with sweats. I always get a few neckturns...some look at me like "illl, he's rockin those whack **%*+"....some look at me like "what the eff are those?" (usually the children, but thekid loves the kids)...and some look at me like "i *** wit you for rockin xv's when nobody else would".
I also have the lasers which get rocked....well, never actually. I pretty much totally regret copping those, even though my girl loves them

Honestly though, i feel like as a collector of sneakers, i have a responsibility to step out in sneakers like the XV's...it's easy to be fly in a pair of XI's, not so much with XV's

Cant comment on the performance though...i dont even play 2K, soooooooo.....

Oh yea, and they also kinda slam down on the pavement when you walk...Can't really explain it, but it's kinda like the XIV's...

I guess i should have said also Never ever wit skinny jeans (or skinny jeans wit anything else tbh) either but that subjects allready gon left wit that wow pic posted earlier but hey whippersnappers gon do what they do-point is theyy can be tight if rocked right. definately not the ugliest J >18s and 21s allday

i had the all black when I was younger, they aren't that bad, but they are my least favorite model from 1 -18 behind the 2s, those I cant get wit

The 15s are a good shoe I have a pair from the countdown pack, and they feel good.

the 15s only look good on your feet and then they look amazing.

and i could have swore i seen MJ in the blk/red pair. i know i have an old source magazine where he has all 6 of his rings on one hand in a Ad for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom