Why do people hate the AJ 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UNION23BJ

I guess i should have said also Never ever wit skinny jeans (or skinny jeans wit anything else tbh) either but that subjects allready gon left wit that wow pic posted earlier but hey whippersnappers gon do what they do-point is theyy can be tight if rocked right. definately not the ugliest J >18s and 21s allday

Really....that the problem with people today. Everything isn't skinny jeans...slim cut is totally different....you tried to flame but I dare you to put a pic up of yourself and be just as confident plus...my wife likes them so I'm good. Back to the XV...was this the AJ sig wit the most OG colorways dropped? Or do the 1s outnumber them. OG's not retro

my OG pair are soo beat up some where in my mom crib....

dont even know why i got them when i did.. they look better on display than on feet...

Yuku'd
mad.gif

when they 1st came out, i hated them. thought they were real ugly.

now, i wouldn't mind owning a pair. the jordan 19 takes the crown for the ugliest air jordan

Originally Posted by east99

now, i wouldn't mind owning a pair. the jordan 19 takes the crown for the ugliest air jordan

Yea, i hear that argument often...but no way is the 19 uglier than the 18...

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by east99

Yea, i hear that argument often...but no way is the 19 uglier than the 18...

the black/blue XVIIIs are beautiful

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by UNION23BJ

I guess i should have said also Never ever wit skinny jeans (or skinny jeans wit anything else tbh) either but that subjects allready gon left wit that wow pic posted earlier but hey whippersnappers gon do what they do-point is theyy can be tight if rocked right. definately not the ugliest J >18s and 21s allday

Really....that the problem with people today. Everything isn't skinny jeans...slim cut is totally different....you tried to flame but I dare you to put a pic up of yourself and be just as confident plus...my wife likes them so I'm good. Back to the XV...was this the AJ sig wit the most OG colorways dropped? Or do the 1s outnumber them. OG's not retro
Don't bother 
laugh.gif

Even 514s are considered "skinny" in certain sections of NT. 

If your pants were skinny, then I guess I wear them too. Oh well.

I remember hooping in these when they came out. The traction was good but they weren't that comfortable for a sig shoe.

Designed with inspirations from the sleek body of the Audi TT back in 2000, the XV's are dope imo.  The Bred colorway are the illest
shoes_nike_air_jordan_15c.jpg

I don't understand why there is so much hate on the XV's when it should be on the XVIII's

I mean come on now, these look like they were designed after a f*cking burrito.  Hands down thee ugliest of the Jordan line are these monstrous 18's

air-jordan-18-xviii-original-og-white-metallic-silver-sport-royal-1.jpg

Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex

Designed with inspirations from the sleek body of the Audi TT back in 2000, the XV's are dope imo.  The Bred colorway are the illest
shoes_nike_air_jordan_15c.jpg

I don't understand why there is so much hate on the XV's when it should be on the XVIII's

I mean come on now, these look like they were designed after a f*cking burrito.  Hands down thee ugliest of the Jordan line are these monstrous 18's

air-jordan-18-xviii-original-og-white-metallic-silver-sport-royal-1.jpg

You sure about that? I know Adidas "The Kobe II" was modeled after the TT; but Im pretty sure the inspiration for these was a Stealth Fighter plane.

stealth-fighter.jpg

12XTMS3XZ-2Y14.jpg

2000-audi-tt.jpg

adidas_kobe2_blk_2.jpg

^^^ you are correct sir...they were modeled after the stealth fighter...and the 22s were fire...the Black pair
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Im not a fan of the 15s but I dont hate them. I think they look aight when someone is wearing them with pants so they can cover the tongue 

i like mine and wear them every now and then about a month back i wore my black and red 15s and dude at the mall working at a kiosk complemented the shoes.....i can say i like the 15s better then the 19s imo

I was never that big on the 15s, but I have to admit that the Flint Grey colorway is
pimp.gif

I like the XVIII's. I wish they would retro again way more than the VX that's for flippin sure.

I just have major respect for the guy defending what he's preference though. Nice to know there's some real shoes lover out there.

Everyone at my school pisses me off saying

"YEAHHHH i only get the exclusive ya kno what i mean the SPACE JAMS" and high fiving each other. Makes me want to slap them. Basically saying if any other shoe was a exclusive shoe they would get them too. Fake *$# hypebeasts.

Originally Posted by alexpak94

I just have major respect for the guy defending what he's preference though. Nice to know there's some real shoes lover out there.

Everyone at my school pisses me off saying

"YEAHHHH i only get the exclusive ya kno what i mean the SPACE JAMS" and high fiving each other. Makes me want to slap them. Basically saying if any other shoe was a exclusive shoe they would get them too. Fake *$# hypebeasts.
laugh.gif
 No doubt man. The only thing worse is when those kind of cats call their CGs "grey spacejams".

I love the 15s, but i copped a pair finally and they feel horrible on my feet.
Like wearing kleenex boxes, my love is too strong for that tho, I put up with it
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom