Why do people like restaurants?

most restaurants are garbage

you're paying $15 for some GMO cheap ingredients. cheap farm raised fish or CAFO meat that you could buy for $2/lb. i would almost never order meat at a restaurant now. they definitely dont use quality ingredients and pay the lowest price possible. i get that they have to make money and pay staff/cooks but its still a huge rip off. so many people just throw away money eating out because they dont know how to cook some rice, steam vegetables, and put some fish to bake in the oven.

its this whole western stigma that you have to go out to eat as a social event every saturday or whatever. why?

you can go buy wild caught alaskan sockeye salmon with organic ingredients for far less than it costs to eat at a restaurant and thats just average restaurants. personally i'd rather have a home cooked meal with family.

on top of that youre expected to tip (50% if you're an NTer) otherwise you're pure scum of the earth. nevermind we celebrate horrible human beings that are murders, adulterers, etc.

the worst is people who actually waste $10 at chipotle thinking theyre getting good food
roll.gif

Because women be complaining 'bout "when are we gonna go on a REAL date?"

and then you gotta drive them to church the next morning and they insist you go with them. im all like HOW BOUT NO?

my rule of thumb...I'll eat out at restaurants that have dishes that I can't make at home. Its' really that simple. No need to be on a food elitist tip, broham.

Convenience and some restaurants have that taste that can't be replicated

I dare you to replicate the Red Lobster cheesy bread

Or even replicate Chick-Fil-A's sweet yet fulfilling chicken nuggets or the buttery sweet bread

Even Subway has a "taste"

Convenience and some restaurants have that taste that can't be replicated​

I dare you to replicate the Red Lobster cheesy bread​

Or even replicate Chick-Fil-A's sweet yet fulfilling chicken nuggets or the buttery sweet bread​

Even Subway has a "taste"​

i agree with all that you said, except for the cheddar bay biscuits.

those can be made at home w/ bisquik, shredded cheddar, garlic/onion powder and butter. play w/ the ratios to get it how you like and you can make something that is even better if you decide to add bacon bits.

OP are you poor
you live in the south bronx tho

im poor and eat food you cant afford
smile.gif

Who ished in your burrito bowl bro?
i dont go to chipotle. ate there 10 yrs ago once when someone i knew raved "dude! you gotta try chipotle!" and it was the most overrated place ever. i bet you think think that place is authentic mexican food
laugh.gif
they dont use flour tortillas in mexico

how much is it? $7 for a burrito? ill buy some wild caught fish instead at the grocery store.

convenience .....more like laziness/stupidity. cant pay the mortgage but spend $60 at cheesecake factory. bet they complain about organic lettuce being $3 at a farmers market too.

most of the stuff i cook at home is better than restaurants and im a bad cook. if you think they taste good its because you have no taste from eating chemicals masquerading as food.

yall eatin tilapia which eat their own feces

LOL@the olive garden pic. i will never understand people waiting an hour for microwaved "italian" food. my parents would do that and they live 10 minutes from little italy.

Convenience and some restaurants have that taste that can't be replicated​
I dare you to replicate the Red Lobster cheesy bread​
Or even replicate Chick-Fil-A's sweet yet fulfilling chicken nuggets or the buttery sweet bread​
Even Subway has a "taste"​

i agree with all that you said, except for the cheddar bay biscuits.

those can be made at home w/ bisquik, shredded cheddar, garlic/onion powder and butter. play w/ the ratios to get it how you like and you can make something that is even better if you decide to add bacon bits.
mouth is watering

:rofl:

OP I just came back from eating dim sum and it was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Last edited:
What's with this dude and all this fish talk?

I don't want any hand caught by Eskimo virgin sockeyed salmon or **** like that!!!

***standard question***

op, why does it bother you how someone else chooses to spend their time and money?

Back
Top Bottom