Why do people like restaurants?

tumblr_lu64rif0K11qkxl62.gif
Church, OP.

If you live in a city with a variety of spots and I don't mean chains, then its pretty easy to want to try them out. Difference scenes and what not.

Obviously eating at home is cheaper. 

I sort of agree, I think if we tried we all be ok chefs, its just we are lazy and dont want to try and learn

I just dont get going to tgif and spending 50 bucks on high class fast food. and some people do it every weekend.

I was thinking of starting a "learn how to cook thread" and post vids

it tastes good? if i could make the same food with the same taste i wouldnt go to any but i cant. yes i know its cheap/terrible quality foods but the taste is what matters. meh

people are lazy and it tastes good.

i don't like going out to eat anymore. i'd rather make my own food, because it tastes better.  

Cuz they're lazy and don't want to cook for themselves or they want to impress others by paying ridiculous amounts for food or cuz they like to eat certain meals they can't cook themselves.

I wonder where ya'll live.

In some cities, there are some really interesting spots to check out. 

Yeah it can get pricey thats why you don't do it all the time. If you're ODing then you have a problem.

Last edited:
sure some people go out because they're stupid and lazy but a lot of people go for the experience, to try something new and exquisite and without worrying about putting in the effort and instead focusing that energy on a good time with one's partner

some of us go out to eat at better places than applebees and red lobster.

you might understand why eating out can be a nice change up.

which reminds me... i haven't been to the palm in a while. food there is so... perfect.

really its for convenience. My lady throws down in the kitchen, so I like to take her out to eat since I can only make 4-5 things.

Also, I prefer for someone else to prepare my meals. It seems like I take more time making food than I do eating it. That's that **** I don't like. So I go out and have things and the whole experience and don't have to worry about her having to wash dishes.

We make money to spend it

OP, I kind of see where you're coming from, but you come across as a smug elitist.
Like I don't see how people eat dominos in NY. We have great pizzerias every other block. I try to avoid CHAIN restaurants, but I thoroughly enjoy hitting up diners and local restaurants every now and then.

i am not going to lie, i hate eating out. when did lunch start costing 13 dollars with a tip when you go out and maybe that is because i work in a downtown district. i miss the old 5 dollar lunch and would much rather eat leftovers then go drop money on lunch.

Back
Top Bottom