why do people not wear socks?

sometimes i see people not rocking socks with their sneakers or shoes....why?
if you do it, can you answer the question?
doesn't it make your feet and shoes stink?

discuss

I've never worn socks with boat shoes and some slip ons. My feet have zero odor. I do it because it would look ridiculous to wear socks with some shoes. Even if they're hidden, it just doesn't look or feel right. I guess I got lucky my feet don't stink haha.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I've never worn socks with boat shoes and some slip ons. My feet have zero odor. I do it because it would look ridiculous to wear socks with some shoes. Even if they're hidden, it just doesn't look or feel right. I guess I got lucky my feet don't stink haha.

/thread

i don't wear socks sometimes if i'm too lazy
b6yi44.jpg

my brother wears his boat shoes, every time he gets home and takes it off, you better have your gas mask ready
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

my brother wears his boat shoes, every time he gets home and takes it off, you better have your gas mask ready
laugh.gif
Room smelling like funyon and salt and vinegar chips collabo 
30t6p3b.gif

Toms, boat shoes, and some times Vans Authentics = no sock zone for me. My feet don't smell even after a long day. If you're worried about sweat, use some type of anti-perspirant for feet.

You fools who suffocate your feet with socks and shoes 24/7 are the ones with stanky feet.

I wear what's comfortable. Generally that means socks but some footwear feels better without them.

eek.gif

Dudes actually dont wear socks with boat shoes/vans? *%@% all that, yall dirty.
sick.gif
Thats on the same level as when girls rock those flip flops that turn black at the bottom.

Boat shoes or moccasins don't need socks mane! Sneakers always need socks though

Back
Top Bottom