Why do people say McGrady is so much better than Carter?

^ he looks sleepy doin it :smh:
smh.gif
ing 5 outside of tmac have not picked up the O.

still a lot of things to improve, and already 2 big road wins in the tough west.

can't wait to see how they fare v. dallas, spurs/ and suns this month. they have the toughest schedule.

PS - vince does try most of the time. u can't blame him for doggin it in toronto (ala randy moss) when the team sucks. kobe might do that as the season goes on. it's nature. when u know u gonna lose, why try?

vince has arguably the most athletic talent in the history of the NBA. but he does not develop his skills: ballhandling, jumper, post game, playmaking.

he's more talented than kobe, but kobe was a 1000x harder on his game.

Quote:
There's no way that Vince can run pg.
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Last night was a perfect example.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Quote:
you know the fans vote for this? You know the average fan has no idea how the player is actually doing that year and just wants to see Vince dunk? In 01-02 and 02-03 he played 60 and 43 games respectively, and still got voted in.
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

95% of the people who talk about Vince Carter haven't even watched him play since he was in Toronto.

I have nothing to say. I'll just let yall run your mouths.

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan​

"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...​

O.G. Member #1​

TMac can basically do everything that Vince does, and better.

TMac can take over games with his scoring, Vince can only do that on some occasions.

TMac's knock is his injuries and his first round exits but never his talent.
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

I know some think Vince is soft, some dont. Pictures of Vince lifting weights doesnt mean anything if he is soft or not. Its using muscle to get to the basket. If Vince has no lane to go dunk, he pulls up and just shoots jumpers. Exactly the reason why many call vince a lazy player. And if it werent for Kidd, he wouldnt average 25 playing the way he does. He would have to do something different. He is extremely lucky to play with a player like Jason Kidd. Vince does have muscle, but the term soft applies to the fact that he doesnt try and create in the lane, and the only time he will take the ball to the rack is when there is only a wide open lane. As well, some people try and associate the term soft with the fact of disappearing at times in a game. Vince is great at doing that. You will see him pull up for jumpers in three of the four quarters in a game, where he could be trying to create and get to the line instead.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

^For the record... anyone who really watches Nets games knows that Vince does not get his points solely from Jason Kidd. Vince's points all come from himself.

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan​

"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...​

O.G. Member #1​

^ but what im saying is that if the players didnt have to key in on Kidd, they would be keying in on Carter. he is lucky that he plays with a player who deserves much more attention than Vince. Im saying that if Kidd didnt get the distractions that he does, Carter wouldnt get as many easy points.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

^ nah son, vince gets the most attention. but playing with kidd allows vince to play off the ball and doesn't have to create.

vince gets the most attention on that team. ppl leave kidd open all the time if he doesn't have the ball.

To be honest right now they are basically on the same level, an smart person could go slihtly either way, neither is way better than the other.

For a Career seems more clear cut. If both player retired today I'd say Vince Cater has had a better career at this point by far. VC has led team the conference finals, I remember VC in his playoff battle with A.I. trading 40+ and 50 point games. VC has been a leader on team at least knocking on the door in the east the better part of his career. TMac scores a lot of point but he struggle to get his team out of the first. On the Court you can say Vince is easily the best player in the Raptors team history. VC resume is just much better than McGrady's. TMac just scores points on team that go fishing quick, VC has just made more noise. Both players are soft as cotton to me but I actually think McGrady is softer neither a anything special on defense But I'd give Vc the dge over TMac, TMac is a more consistant scorer. Neither are HOF players
Tell me I can no longer fly.........I want you to. - MJ,1997
http://1d.u.yuku.com

Quote:
Mcgrady has a better team & as the leader, did less, while Vince took them to the conference semi finals within 1 shot to the conference finals.

Swap conferences and let's see how far VC takes that squad.

Quote:
How are people still saying Vince is soft after he has missed like 5 games the past 3 years due to injury?
Out

Vince is my favorite player but I think Tmac is the better player.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
nyk buc"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Back
Top Bottom