Why do people waste money they do not have?

I dont care who you are, if you work hard, you want payoffs (longterm or instant). The same way that someone on a diet craves that chocolate chip cookie, even though they know that the body their working to achieve/maintain is what they really want, that cookie is damn hard to resist, especially after you put more and more work in. Some people just dont make it as far as others when it comes to sticking to the long term goal.

because the world ends in like 17 days..

wink.gif

the illusion of american reality fills their spiritual void, and they're content to believe these worthless items will bring them to a level of happiness that will never be reached.

materialism is huge in american society these days

all i gotta say.

Looking for:

Jordan 19 SE "Lakers"

Jordan 19 SE "Black Gold"

Sz 8.5 Cash on hand.

Your taste yet talking waste of money.

Where are you really going with this thread? I don't think it has to do with teens posting videos of their shoes

Im sickened to go on youtube and watch a fellow NT post his sneaker collection. I don't know it sickens me too see how materialistic our youth has got  in the span of a decade. watching videos of said NT and other children like him infuriates me. By using deductive reasoning, I as a logical  human being, can make the assessment that my tax money is going towards hooligans and not helping people that need it. Thoughts about poor people buying commodities they cannot trully afford?

You always have a choice. Start at not looking at another person's spending and focus on your own. I also think you need to stay away from youtube videos showing sneaker collections. It makes no sense being mad about things in life you cannot control. Do you my man.

Where are you really going with this thread? I don't think it has to do with teens posting videos of their shoes
Undertones.......undertones everywhere.
Op, it's moreso the technology of the generation. Ex: if there was no youtube, etc....would u know or even care about how the next person is blowin thier $$?
U cared enough to watch the vid.
U cared enough to get your jimmies rustled.
U cared enough to make a thread about it....
Look mane...If u gon not give a ****, then dont give a ****.

Last edited:
Yay another thread reminding us why the 30 day approval process needs to be reinstated. Awesome

Thoughts about poor people buying commodities they cannot trully afford?

it's not a generational thing, it's a human being thing.

rampant credit card debt and the recent the housing bubble troubles are just a few examples of people living beyond their means . . .

OP working hard and driving 98 Civic wondering what he did wrong lol. Why u worried bout people's spending habits and then bring that racial undertone to your post? What's really on your mind?

Back
Top Bottom