Why do people waste money they do not have?

i see people get mad when i leave and come work i actually work at a burger king and i drive a new jaguar. I just don't pay cable and stuff and if i eat food its at work or ramen noodles. I want strangers to see me and impress them.

WOW!

Struggling to provide an illusion of “bawlin” to people that don't care about you.

What about your future or family future- Investments, Goals, business. Longevity wealth. A legacy.

Cars depreciate value…People just don’t get it.

Some of the wealthiest people drive regular *** cars.

Last edited:
i see people get mad when i leave and come work i actually work at a burger king and i drive a new jaguar. I just don't pay cable and stuff and if i eat food its at work or ramen noodles. I want strangers to see me and impress them.

WOW!

Struggling to provide an illusion of “bawlin” to people that don't care about you.

What about your future or family future- Investments, Goals, business. Longevity wealth. A legacy.

Cars depreciate value…People just don’t get it.

Some of the wealthiest people drive regular *** cars.

That type of stuff happens on a daily basis.

My philosophy is simple...if I ain't got it I just ain't got it period.

OP,
I know what you're talking about. I hate seeing dudes that drives a fancy car but still lives with his parents and is NOT them any rent or pay their child support. I know dudes like this.

And just like the kid that works at Burger King and Drives a Jaguar said, they do this to look good.

In that Ninjahood Video, that dude looks like a bum. He has all these shoes but looks like he lives on the streets.

i wonder the same thing. but the bigger question is where do they get the money? i know some little kids who got every sneakers that come out, $160+ pairs of jeans. how can their parents shell out all that money and still pay rent, bills, etc?

i wonder the same thing. but the bigger question is where do they get the money? i know some little kids who got every sneakers that come out, $160+ pairs of jeans. how can their parents shell out all that money and still pay rent, bills, etc?
Abusing my tax money. thats how
mean.gif

And like I said earlier which you obviously won't reply to.. The government spends money on things I don't support either and tax money goes to people who don't deserve it. That's how it works sometimes, get use to it

Last edited:
And like I said earlier which you obviously won't reply to.. The government spends money on things I don't support either and tax money goes to people who don't deserve it. That's how it works sometimes, get use to it
These people can dam starve to death with their "jordans ds inside a carboard box" for all I care.

i wonder the same thing. like the other day i lend my boy $40 cause he was completely broke and was gonna be broke for another week. so when he got his weekly money he calls me to pay me but i was no where around. so he spends the money he was suppose to give me and made me wait another week lol. that money was never suppose to be in his possession if he wasnt broke so why would he spend money he doesnt have??

you guys are ghetto low income spanish+black this is getting cray.

I know of wealthy Asians reaping the benefits off government assistance to put their kids through very good colleges....stop it with that nonsense, all races abuse the system.

i always see spanish and black at public housing in my city im just saying asians and white are rich. asians are good at math. if your wondering how kids can have expensive clothes and shoes the reason is they have charge cards where the limit is multipe thousand and where you have to pay like $30 a month for like 5 years.

I know of wealthy Asians reaping the benefits off government assistance to put their kids through very good colleges....stop it with that nonsense, all races abuse the system.

Real Talk. Whites are the marjoity stakeholder of using goverment assistance.

ilovejordans although brash and somewhat offensive...is absolutely right.

I'm tired of my tax dollars going to welfare queens, that reproduce like machines and have 4 or 5 kids and that the baby daddy split is not around. While living in the projects or section 8.

So they take a huge chunk outta my check every week or 2 weeks...to take care of these people.

I feel like if those little children go to college or become successful...they owe me money...since I financed their mother when they were younger...and my tax dollars helped fund their ebt cards...

where is my cut?

you become a doctor or lawyer? is that right...pay me back...My tax money made sure your mother had food and her rent bills paid.

Last edited:
i always see spanish and black at public housing in my city im just saying asians and white are rich. asians are good at math. if your wondering how kids can have expensive clothes and shoes the reason is they have charge cards where the limit is multipe thousand and where you have to pay like $30 a month for like 5 years.

i would explain to you how silly you sound, but im pretty sure your about the age of 15-18 and havent experienced anything outside your parents shelter. so its no need.

Niketalk breeds consumers. It's the perfect place to be if you're on the right side of the market.

This is why this country is going down the drain. No accountability, no responsibility. Expecting hand outs and to be saved.

I'm tired of my tax dollars and money being taken out my check...which i wake up in morning and go work hard for.....to finance and fund a lazy mother who continues to reproduce illegitimate children...

keep your legs closed.

how about dont have kids till you have a job.

how about get married and only give children to men who commit.

Some people just are lazy and want to live off government subsidies and assistance for the rest of their life.

They want obamacare, obamaphone, obama welfare system.
mean.gif

what ever happened to working for a living?

these women just want to lay on their back, receive check after check for every child.

This is why this country is going down the drain. No accountability, no responsibility. Expecting hand outs and to be saved.

I'm tired of my tax dollars and money being taken out my check...which i wake up in morning and go work hard for.....to finance and fund a lazy mother who continues to reproduce illegitimate children...

keep your legs closed.

Some people just are lazy and want to live off government subsidies and assistance for the rest of their life.

They want obamacare, obamaphone, obama welfare system.
mean.gif

these women just want to lay on their back, receive check after check for every child.
the puerto rican girls have babies at 16 in high school i know what im talking about i was a manager at public house inc.

keep your legs closed.

They want obamacare, obamaphone, obama welfare system. :smh:

:rofl:

im pretty sure some fool in this thread will take you serious.

yup, mom has this philipino friend that is married to rich white dude but is getting cash aid just to have spending money, all she has to do is spend all her free time going to a job training class 20 hours a week...

spanish & blacks broke?? 

you must live in idaho or another one of americas buttholes..

MastertrollMargiela has appeared!...it's all we needed for this thread to become Tom Foolery...it's a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom