Why do so many people hate fathers day?

will-smith-father-son-fight-scene-1-300x225.jpg

will-smith-father-son-fight-scene-3-300x224.jpg

cause some people don't have a father, it's a constant reminder they don't have one. it's just another way for these companies to make money like any other holiday.

I just hate when chick's wish other chick's happy fathers day. When it's mothers day you don't see the men who raise their kid alone wishing themselves happy mothers day. Let Fathers cook

b/c its politically correct to praise single mothers.

people dont look at the effects of single mothers.

there are so many in the black community, and it has almost made the black community an almost permanent underclass in society.

and on the real... men dont need compliments like women do.

deadbeat fathers are more prevalent in the forefront b/c its a GRAND hustle to make it more acceptable for a women to raise a child by themselves.

women are more controllable by large companies and government if there is no father in the home.

the greatest threat to the establishment is a strong household led by a strong leader.

take the leader out the equation and the family can be easily controlled.

Originally Posted by solefood229

I just hate when chick's wish other chick's happy fathers day. When it's mothers day you don't see the men who raise their kid alone wishing themselves happy mothers day. Let Fathers cook

This. It's irritating. Father's Day is supposed to be a day to celebrate the fathers who are handling their business and not to complain about the baby daddies who aren't

Originally Posted by ricky409

there are so many in the black community, and it has almost made the black community an almost permanent underclass in society.

deadbeat fathers are more prevalent in the forefront b/c its a GRAND hustle to make it more acceptable for a women to raise a child by themselves.

women are more controllable by large companies and government if there is no father in the home.

the greatest threat to the establishment is a strong household led by a strong leader.

Dang I totally agree man

I can't speak for the dude's who never knew their father or had limited relationships with their fathers, but I'll just say this, losing a father makes the day a little less bright...

Originally Posted by youngdoc

This. It's irritating. Father's Day is supposed to be a day to celebrate the fathers who are handling their business and not to complain about the baby daddies who aren't

QFT all on my timeline there are people saying "I didn't need him anyways, etc" the holiday is FATHER's DAY. Dead beats who don't man up and take care of their own aren't father's and shouldn't be considered as such imo, they're a worse version of a sperm donor who shouldn't even be mentioned in the same way or acknowledged for their lack of presence. I'm glad I have both parents in my life but I can't take the salty attitude and disparaging comments....if you really want to "get back" at your dead beat dad, make sure when you have kids you raise them right, and give them the best life possible and instill in them the same principles you've learned throughout your life. Get back by giving your family even more that you had yourself, and cherishing their wellbeing. Be their role model so they don't have to look elsewhere for guidance.

LOL at asking why people hate this holiday. its not rocket science. if they had a loving/living father of course they wouldnt hate it now would they?

Originally Posted by ricky409

15rb9jd.jpg

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

LOL at asking why people hate this holiday. its not rocket science. if they had a loving/living father of course they wouldnt hate it now would they?

But even still though, that doesn't give people a right to dismiss a holiday and try and downplay it for others...if somebody came out on mother's day and started hating b/c they were raised by a single father they would get blasted. Most people just hop on and almost take pride if the situation is reversed and they have a single mom....If you have a single mom and want to celebrate her I have no problem but don't disparage a certain holiday for those who do have a father and do celebrate it. If you're Jewish don't be all mad and jealous on Christmas, if you're Christian don't hate on Hanukkah...I just get sick of seeing people knocking a holiday, they should fall back and let actual father's and real men be celebrated, even moreso since it seems like its more uncommon to have a father these days unfortunately

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Originally Posted by youngdoc

QFT all on my timeline there are people saying "I didn't need him anyways, etc" the holiday is FATHER's DAY. Dead beats who don't man up and take care of their own aren't father's and shouldn't be considered as such imo, they're a worse version of a sperm donor who shouldn't even be mentioned in the same way or acknowledged for their lack of presence. I'm glad I have both parents in my life but I can't take the salty attitude and disparaging comments....if you really want to "get back" at your dead beat dad, make sure when you have kids you raise them right, and give them the best life possible and instill in them the same principles you've learned throughout your life. Get back by giving your family even more that you had yourself, and cherishing their wellbeing. Be their role model so they don't have to look elsewhere for guidance.
People are selfish and need attention. No reason to throw salt on this day if your dad wasn't involved. Just keep it moving

Because my father left me in '98 when I was 11-12 years old.

He's dead now, and I still hate him.

I grew up never meeting my dad, and it stings a little bit, but I had other positive male influences in my life (Godfather, uncles, aunts and my mother) who did their best to not make me seem different or left out cuz I didn't have a "father". If you didn't have one and were able to have a positive father like figure growing up then make this day or part of it about thanking them for being there for you when someone else wouldn't.

On that note should I ever meet my "father" best believe he's getting one of the top five &@$ whippings in the history of &@$ whippings...

because he chose to make me the outcast and gave all his love and praise to my older brother... i love and thank him anyways, it only made me stronger.

Because a lot of "Fathers" wasn't or aren't even trying to be fathers.

hate how mothers get on fb and blast baby daddies

chick you aint crap either

u like 35-45 still smashing 18 year olds
laugh.gif

My dad left me when I was 10. He hasn't been there for me what so ever, left my mom to do everything. I'm lucky my mom is an amazing woman.
...The first and last gift he gave me in the last 10 years was a card for graduation with just a few of his words. Not to mention he didn't even know what college I was going to.

I don't hate fathers day though, today is praise for my step dad and my girls dad 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom