WHY DO SOME PEOPLE KEEP THE STICKER ON THEIR FITTEDS?

Now because of OP I'll always be on the look out for guys who wear the stickers on their fitted

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Never understood this. No one cares how small/big your head is.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Discuss.

their LAME

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I guarantee this trend was started by minorities who couldn't afford new hats regularly so they kept the sticker on to give the illusion that their hat was brand new thus creating a trend. If you can consistently afford new hats why pretend you can't I mean y'all dont tuck your receipts onto the side of your shoes or rock polo with the tags on them

Now that's silly
laugh.gif
For me a fitted has a lifespan of a month or two, once the shape is compromise, the hat is gonner and I move on to another one, I don't wear them like I used to anymore, but when I did I wasn't #poor to afford as many as I wanted and the stickers stayed on...I don't know how the trend started, but I doubt it started with people who were too poor to afford a new fitted...is not like these joints break the bank b...

jaguars-fan-confused-+%%.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I guarantee this trend was started by minorities who couldn't afford new hats regularly so they kept the sticker on to give the illusion that their hat was brand new thus creating a trend. If you can consistently afford new hats why pretend you can't I mean y'all dont tuck your receipts onto the side of your shoes or rock polo with the tags on them

Now that's silly
laugh.gif
For me a fitted has a lifespan of a month or two, once the shape is compromise, the hat is gonner and I move on to another one, I don't wear them like I used to anymore, but when I did I wasn't #poor to afford as many as I wanted and the stickers stayed on...I don't know how the trend started, but I doubt it started with people who were too poor to afford a new fitted...is not like these joints break the bank b...

What the hell do you do to your fitteds steez?

Now that's silly
laugh.gif

I refuse to believe you are that slow, you know exactly what I meant.But I'll clarify, after a month or two of regular wear, hats get dirty, dusty, loose shape, get thrown away and replaced...I'm not into the art of collecting fitteds.

Back in the day people used to wear the authentic hologram sticker to show the hat was "authentic" and not a knock off. I never understood wearing the big sticker on the brim, always looked corny to me, but whatever to each his own.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

^ I've had fitteds that I wore regularly, that I really didn't care for, that are in perfect shape...

Not only the shape, but after a while fitteds get dusty, I hate that %*%!...so I just get rid of them...same goes for when I wore AF1's...after that first crease...DONE.Guess I abuse my hats more.

Originally Posted by heatking

i think people who take the sticker off looks like fools .

i wouldn't keep the sticker on clothes but hats is a must

once the sticker wears off or starts to look beat or comes off completely its time for a new hat.

its ok you guys will learn swag one day

indifferent.gif

I can't tell if this guy is serious or not. Either way.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Those are some American Eagle jeans I got a year ago bro, btw here in NY it was also a trend to leave your GoreTex tags on your dolomytes and Vasquez, I guess it was more so to give off the impression that your boots were still fresh/new, perhaps that's the same idea with NE fitteds, btw NE with a curved bill look silly...they sell vintage hats that come with that worn, shapeless built that look much better than buying a NE and breaking it in making it look like you placed it under your mattres and slept in it
sick.gif

The denim jacket though?

^ I've had fitteds that I wore regularly, that I really didn't care for, that are in perfect shape...

Not only the shape, but after a while fitteds get dusty, I hate that %*%!...so I just get rid of them...same goes for when I wore AF1's...after that first crease...DONE. Guess I abuse my hats more.
You're a wasteful human being.  There's kids out here without fitteds or forces, b.

Now that's silly
laugh.gif

I refuse to believe you are that slow, you know exactly what I meant.But I'll clarify, after a month or two of regular wear, hats get dirty, dusty, loose shape, get thrown away and replaced...I'm not into the art of collecting fitteds.
but that's when they're the best (minus the dirty part)....

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....what can you do about a fitted that makes your head itch as soon as you put it on?

Prob got lice on both.
Burn the fitted.

Shave your head.

not mine. a younger kid i know has this problem with his 1 and only fitted. asked me for advice a while ago.

head is already shaved

....anyother suggestions?
nerd.gif

snapbacks >> fitteds.... the adjustable size is clutch whenever i feel like wolfing... fitteds are dope too tho

maybe it's just me but i've always found it silly when dudes buy hats of a team when they have no clue the team name of the hat their wearing.

i'm not saying you should know the teams entire roster and history and all but is it really that hard to know that the hat your wearing with a "P" on it is a pittsburgh pirates hat and isn't called the p hat

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

why do people outside of NYC wear black nasties

go to certain parts of the bronx and queens and it still looks like its 2002 fashion wise.

that said the black nasty hats are trash.  new era and mlb ruined their on field hats when they made the switch to polyester.  the underbrim looks dull and boring as opposed to the grey brim which contrasted alot better with the hat.

aside from that black nastys attract lint and dust way too easy and the quality of them is horrid, especially the made in china versions they've been making in recent years.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

why do people outside of NYC wear black nasties

Literally had to google what a black nasty hat was
laugh.gif
and SMH at myself at the same time.

I was not aware that they were making 59fifty grey brim hats anymore.

Back
Top Bottom