Why do the Cavs always choke in the playoffs since Bron arrived? (Serious Question)

I can assume the 2007 in his screen name is the year he was born, because his arguments are that of a 3 year old.

who is OP anyways? is he a Laker hater who is pretending to be a Laker fan so the legit Laker fans take the burden?
mad.gif

lock this for reals though

Originally Posted by JD617

Leading a team to a first round exit against an aging squad without their best player is almost the same as leading a team to the Finals. Almost.

Dude realizes he was DEAD WRONG, so he proceeds to call me a "rider".
laugh.gif
It's Kneesh. Don't take her too seriously. Sometimes you just have to shake your head and laugh.
You right. Look at the Bulls last year though. The Celtics had 3 all-stars ... we didn't even have one.
DubA169 wrote:
jordan was getting stopped by one of the greatest teams in history.
This.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Leading a team to a first round exit against an aging squad without their best player is almost the same as leading a team to the Finals. Almost.

laugh.gif
It's Kneesh. Don't take her too seriously. Sometimes you just have to shake your head and laugh.
You right.

Now that you finally "manned" up, I will quit with the horse jokes for good.

EDIT:  Hold up, trying to backtrack, and be quick with the quick edit feature.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif
You right. Look at the Bulls last year though. The Celtics had 3 all-stars ... we didn't even have one.
DubA169 wrote:
jordan was getting stopped by one of the greatest teams in history.
This.

Now that you finally "manned" up, I will quit with the horse jokes for good.

I have opinions like everyone else. :kanye shrug:
embarassed.gif

Get me quoting that re-edit out of here...trying to be slick.
laugh.gif

I will quit with the horse jokes though...

Lets get the true definition of choke down first. Choke is what the Indians did a few years ago when they were up 3-1 against Boston. Choke is when you are up in the series by lets say, two games, and you lose the series. Choke is when you miss two free throws to ice the game, then your team lose. Choke is when you have an extreme advantage, and you lose. The Cavs didn't choke last year, they lost, so please OP, make sure you understand what choke actually means before proclaiming that somebody choked, cause matter of fact, you choked when you thought of this thread

Well 2 since KG was out. I'm not trying to take anything away from Rose though, the Bulls made that series a lot tougher than I expected, I'm just saying what he did isn't comparable to what Bron did in '07.

You know DAMN WELL what I'm talking about.
laugh.gif

When I quoted you, all you said was "you right"...

Then, you felt the need quick edit it with the "but they had 3 all stars and we had none" nonsense. 

FYI, KG was in street clothes.

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Both Orlando and the Lakers are better then the cavs this year...

keep hoping for that ring bron bron...you will never get it on the mistake on the lake
Oh boy...

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

Go away and don't ever come back.

Trailblazer fan? lol...I got nothing to say to you...enjoy the lottery...bums
Um...
Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

AGREED!

Who the hell are the magic?? lol...

All i have to say to all Cavs/Bron fan..if he does not win a ring this year...leave NT, move out of clvd, burn your #23 jersey..b/c you will not hear the end of it...and you deserve what is coming to you.

There is a reason they called clvd the mistake on the lake...  
Hmm...
Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

Just do it.

There are 3 reasons LeBron's Cavs haven't won an NBA championship yet.

1. Mike Brown can't coach. He's basically a figurehead.
2. LeBron settles for too many long jump shots. I thought he had turned the corner as a jump shooter at the end of last season, but he's still a streaky shooter. He started out the season shooting great from outside, but his 3pt % has fallen off a cliff over the last 1½ months.
3. Lack of a supporting cast. Jamison and Mo Williams are among the Top 50 players in the NBA, so that shouldn't be an issue this season.

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

2. LeBron settles for too many long jump shots. I thought he had turned the corner as a jump shooter at the end of last season, but he's still a streaky shooter. He started out the season shooting great from outside, but his 3pt % has fallen off a cliff over the last 1½ months.
3. Lack of a supporting cast. Jamison and Mo Williams are among the Top 50 players in the NBA, so that shouldn't be an issue this season.

?

Mo Williams are among the Top 500 players in the NBA
   More better. 
happy.gif

First off I dont quite get how the cavs choked in last years playoffs against orlando. The reason WHY they lost that series is because they just couldn't match-up well against the magic. Turk and shard were the 2 main reasons on why the cavs didn't win that series. The cavs had no one to match-up well against them. This year i do see the cavs coming out the east (as much as it pains me to admit) but best believe orlando will be their one true road block to make it to the finals. I honestly see them going to a 7 game series without a doubt. Cleveland has always had problems against orlando. Im sure any cavs fans would agree.

Originally Posted by CP1708

?

More better. 
happy.gif

Come on CP....you know Mo is top 50.  Even though he disappeared in the ECF last year and was crying after we lost.  

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

I often wonder (as many others have brought up before) what MJ's image would have been like if he played in today's era with over analyzing everything, blogs, chat rooms, you suck if you dont win right away, if you are the 2nd best player in the NBA you still suck, etc.

We already know the answer.
Stupid Laker fans would've been screaming Magic > Jordan even though Magic was winning rings w/ hall of famers on his side while Jordan was still in high school..
oh wait? doesnt that sound familiar?

Trailblazer fan? lol...I got nothing to say to you...enjoy the lottery...bums

yep, i'm a blazers fan, and a loyal one too...most laker fans are converted bulls fans who needed a bandwagon to jump on once MJ retired. you'll probably be a free agent fan whenever kobe hangs up his sneakers..
There are definitely exceptions, but this is true for the most part. Most Laker fans outside of the SoCal area were former Bulls fans.

Off yourself and never return to the S&T....please...top 50?? hahahaha...do you even watch basketball sir?

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

?

More better. 
happy.gif
Come on CP....you know Mo is top 50.  Even though he disappeared in the ECF last year and was crying after we lost.  welll...alright...maybe top 100 
laugh.gif
 but still...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

More better. 
happy.gif
Mike?

Yo man, read the sentence as it's typed when I quote it, I wasn't tryna change the whole sentence man, come on.  I am faaaaaaaaaaar from Mike.   I can spell my own name and everything. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom