Why do women alway propose a date before coming to the crib? Does that make you a lady?

Originally Posted by bklyngurl

Hmmm different reasons such as: she wants to get to know you or she wants to make you work for "it"...oh yea, and she doesn't want to feel like a ho

Now does this really make sense to anyone?... a couple hours/days won't change your status.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Hmmm different reasons such as: she wants to get to know you or she wants to make you work for "it"...oh yea, and she doesn't want to feel like a ho

Now does this really make sense to anyone?... a couple hours/days won't change your status.

pretty much...tryin to rationalize the intercoourse makes no sense either we gonna do the do or not....

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

pretty much...tryin to rationalize the intercoourse makes no sense either we gonna do the do or not....

I don't understand this whole "work for it" deal
smh.gif

hilarious...

yall complain about wanting good girls and how there aren't any
and at the same time you want girls who'll give it up easy

ya'll know damn well even if you are feelin ol girl enough to consider makin her your girlfriend if she gave it up to soon you wouldn't even want heranymore...lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ya'll know damn well even if you are feelin ol girl enough to consider makin her your girlfriend if she gave it up to soon you wouldn't even want her anymore...lol

So true.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just because a girl gives it up to your rather quickly doesn't necessarily make her a "bad" girl.

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.
Word?

Or maybe because my crib is nicer/cozier a setting than some crowded restaurant/movie theater.

Besides I'm not taking a girl out to some five star restaurant to dine on our first date. On the other hand I'm not going to take her to the CheeseCake Factory, Olive Garden, or any other restaurant I can think of because its cliche.

Yeah, I said it. It's cliche. The dinner and movie thing is archaic. If I like a chick in the first place (as in she's more than just a jump) and sheslikes me why wouldn't she want to come to the crib?

Especially if I have nothing to hide, she can learn more about me by coming to my crib than she would by going out to dinner with me/catching some corny flick.

Besides why do girls even go on dates with dudes they're still trying to "figure out?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
. If a chick is still figuring me out while we're lookingover the drink menu at P.F. Changs that means she's a bird in the first place for going out on a date with some random dude simply based on aesthetics.

Once one of my friends was asking me out. I didn't want to go out with him, but later he invited me to his place to watch a movie for school. I wasreluctant but did go. After I got there and stopped being nervous, he started getting closer and closer to me, tried to kiss me and grabbed my boob. I'llnever go to another guy's apartment!

Originally Posted by SShanique

Once one of my friends was asking me out. I didn't want to go out with him, but later he invited me to his place to watch a movie for school. I was reluctant but did go. After I got there and stopped being nervous, he started getting closer and closer to me, tried to kiss me and grabbed my boob. I'll never go to another guy's apartment!

don't act like you got turned on and let him hit? We won't judge you

Originally Posted by SShanique

Once one of my friends was asking me out. I didn't want to go out with him, but later he invited me to his place to watch a movie for school. I was reluctant but did go. After I got there and stopped being nervous, he started getting closer and closer to me, tried to kiss me and grabbed my boob. I'll never go to another guy's apartment!

temprate.jpg

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

there are more options for a date than dinner and a movie...

free ones too
girl, for real? SHUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!

oh @%+$ yeaintknow?

i heard dem museum thangz iz free but i aint neva ben to one of dem joints...

free ones too
Depends on your location and the type of chick your dealing with. If a chick is really feeling a dude, she'll be willing to go experience herfirst date with a dude out in nature (park, lake, any other sappy romantic setting). If she's still trying to figure the dude out then she might be weirdedout by being taken to an unorthodox first date setting.

When I lived in NY I knew of a million places to romance a chick.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AZ lacks that charm.

I mean I'll admit I did the whole song and dance with my own girl (wine and dine) but the whole reason I don't like that method is because of howforced it almost seems. Those first dates in those types of setting never really let me really get to know a girl the way I've gotten to know chicks when Iwasn't even on a date with them.

Im pretty sure most chicks want to get to know a person before they let them penetrate. Making sure the person can at least function in public seems like agood thing

Originally Posted by rocman23

Im pretty sure most chicks want to get to know a person before they let them penetrate. Making sure the person can at least function in public seems like a good thing
Obviously dude was functioning when chick gave him her number.

Right?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VIOLET24

dates allow you to perform the process of elimination. you don't always sleep with the people you date.

and it's better to do the whole "meet and greet" malarkey in neutral territory. i don't want a stranger in my house, and i'm not just going to mosey on down to a random boy's residence. i've watched lifetime, i know what goes down. crazy psycho killers with panic rooms and chainsaws.
ohwell.gif

See its this irrational thinkin, this bucket head thought process... which is runnin ramped and the cause of all these bottom feedin *itc#e$. In this new waveage of technology via myspace twitter facebook etc. U can know have an idea of the preliminary basis of a person u just met/encounter.

Why does ppl view study read up on ppl via twitter etc on celebs and which is more stupid, ppl they know personally or family etc ppl they deal with on a regbasis. Yet iuno use common sense and use those same technologies to see/find out about ppl they just met. Then using tv, reality shows(which arent reality atall,paid undiscovered actors btw) to form opinions...a guideline to life.

Hell a man is taking more of a risk being alone with a woman then the other way around. You could claim rape... dude gets bammed up, set him up, like pretendto be into him want sex, and have someone rob him, all types of scenarios.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hilarious...

RIGHT?
laugh.gif

most Niketalkers have to be some of the dumbest people on the planet

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

free ones too
girl, for real? SHUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!

oh @%+$ yeaintknow?

i heard dem museum thangz iz free but i aint neva ben to one of dem joints...
have you hurd of deez thingz called "xzibits" ? They like....show pics and +$!* on da wall. But dey not like pics thats photoshopped,they be like pics...not takin wit' cameras sometimes, I seen it on twitter.

you know what i'm talmbout??

Originally Posted by Club29

hilarious...

RIGHT?
laugh.gif

All I want is honesty, but Lord knows that's too much to ask from a woman.

hilarious...

RIGHT?
laugh.gif

chill out, I never said anything about courting a chick and trying to have relations... This is about casual sex... two people hooking up.

hilarious...

RIGHT?
laugh.gif

chill out, I never said anything about courting a chick and trying to have relations... This is about casual sex... two people hooking up.

Casual sex? If you're having to wine and dine birds in the first place that's where you went wrong.

I can't relate and I'm disgusted that dudes actually put themselves through this.

hilarious...

so you equate a chick making you work for it and put up wit BS as a good chick?
laugh.gif
a chick can make you wait for it an d in the process also smash the nextdude as well...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom