Why do women alway propose a date before coming to the crib? Does that make you a lady?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

there are more options for a date than dinner and a movie...

free ones too
girl, for real? SHUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!

oh @%+$ yeaintknow?

i heard dem museum thangz iz free but i aint neva ben to one of dem joints...
have you hurd of deez thingz called "xzibits" ? They like....show pics and +$!* on da wall. But dey not like pics thats photoshopped, they be like pics...not takin wit' cameras sometimes, I seen it on twitter.

you know what i'm talmbout??

neva ben to on u dem

free ones too

oh @%+$ yeaintknow?

have you hurd of deez thingz called "xzibits" ? They like....show pics and +$!* on da wall. But dey not like pics thats photoshopped, they be like pics...not takin wit' cameras sometimes, I seen it on twitter.

neva ben to on u dem
That's cool if you actually live around some decent Museums (like the ones in NY).

Out in AZ the museums are extra tiny/boring. Not like they got MoMA out there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My point was this, I always ended up getting to know girls better at my own crib as opposed to public settings.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by rocman23

Im pretty sure most chicks want to get to know a person before they let them penetrate. Making sure the person can at least function in public seems like a good thing
Obviously dude was functioning when chick gave him her number.

Right?

indifferent.gif

Just because you can get the number doesn't mean you function well in social settings, nor does it mean that you're actually interesting. Just meansyou can spit some game

Im pretty sure most chicks want to get to know a person before they let them penetrate. Making sure the person can at least function in public seems like a good thing
Obviously dude was functioning when chick gave him her number.

Right?

indifferent.gif

Just because you can get the number doesn't mean you function well in social settings, nor does it mean that you're actually interesting. Just means you can spit some game
Welp, thats where NT loses me.

Girls that are susceptible to "game" aren't even a blip on my radar so.

Yeah...

How bout them Jets?

Originally Posted by phat703

She's not gonna let you smash for free.. you gotta pay for something

Man I'm gonna start going to $1 movies. That way the P is the same price as a BK Double Cheeseburger.

interesting discussion....uhh ill go on that first date, still means I wanna smash, but ill get to know ya on that first date.

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.

Guilty.

After careful analysis I think I understand both sides of the argument...
WOMEN THINK...
If they go to the crib before y'all go anywhere else (dinner,movies etc.)
They might feel u won't respect them or view them in da most flattering light
2. some women just don't feel safe and or comfortable bein alone wit a guy they may not
Know so well.
3. Some women think that's the best an easiest way to get to no some1 is in a public...however
misleadin that may be..

Men look at it like this...
Y should I have to pay to get to know this broad? I already know all I CARE 2 KNOW..
2. Y is it a REQUIREMENT that we go anywhere at all...based on our experiences its eventually
Gone lead back to the crib why not save some time an coin.

So in conclusion I don't think we necessarily understand what a date really means to the other party
Men kinda look at it as a formality where as women look at it as more of an audition where they gauge
Certain elements of ur personality as well persona..(no matter how bad or dry their conversation may be lol)
women please be as creative as u say u want us to be....

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hilarious...

yall complain about wanting good girls and how there aren't any
and at the same time you want girls who'll give it up easy

RIGHT?
laugh.gif

most Niketalkers have to be some of the dumbest people on the planet

chill out, I never said anything about courting a chick and trying to have relations... This is about casual sex... two people hooking up.

Casual sex? If you're having to wine and dine birds in the first place that's where you went wrong.

I can't relate and I'm disgusted that dudes actually put themselves through this.
QFT

I don't even know why you going on & on with these females. Too many females be lying to themselves. So they lie to you..

Personally...I blame males not the females. Too many shook males use dates & tricking to get a females attention. Dudes need to also stop lying tothemselves and just be themselves. But its whatever do what works for you. Can't stand when a gremlin wants a date & wants to be out in public whenshes just backseat back shots too many desperate males up this ante.

free ones too

oh @%+$ yeaintknow?

neva ben to on u dem

laugh.gif

Some of these NT girls be makin me wanna start haymaker slappin broads. On some, "yo, shut up" type steez. I wouldn't be able to control myselfif a chick told me we couldn't chill on the deck in my backyard on a nice summer day because I might kill her.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by VIOLET24

dates allow you to perform the process of elimination. you don't always sleep with the people you date.

and it's better to do the whole "meet and greet" malarkey in neutral territory. i don't want a stranger in my house, and i'm not just going to mosey on down to a random boy's residence. i've watched lifetime, i know what goes down. crazy psycho killers with panic rooms and chainsaws.
ohwell.gif

See its this irrational thinkin, this bucket head thought process... which is runnin ramped and the cause of all these bottom feedin *itc#e$. In this new wave age of technology via myspace twitter facebook etc. U can know have an idea of the preliminary basis of a person u just met/encounter.

Why does ppl view study read up on ppl via twitter etc on celebs and which is more stupid, ppl they know personally or family etc ppl they deal with on a reg basis. Yet iuno use common sense and use those same technologies to see/find out about ppl they just met. Then using tv, reality shows(which arent reality at all,paid undiscovered actors btw) to form opinions...a guideline to life.

Hell a man is taking more of a risk being alone with a woman then the other way around. You could claim rape... dude gets bammed up, set him up, like pretend to be into him want sex, and have someone rob him, all types of scenarios.

rampant? and your second paragraph was just crazy.
nerd.gif

well:
1.) not everyone is connected through social networks. not everyone has a twitter, FB, youtube channel, etc.
2.) if they do have an online profile, the profile could be stark naked - for example, the only info on their FB is their name and birthday, with maybe 3pictures. that doesn't tell me anything.
3.) who you are online isn't always an accurate representation of who you are in person.
ex:
- your profile is way out of date and doesn't show how truly magnificent you are
- girls working the myspace angles
- being super confrontational over the computer but very quiet in person
- lying about your financial status with pictures of watches and cars that aren't really yours
etc. etc.

it's like a job interview. you may be great on paper but horrible in person. that's why you can't just rely on google stalking someone beforeinviting them to your pants party.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Some of these NT girls be makin me wanna start haymaker slappin broads. On some, "yo, shut up" type steez. I wouldn't be able to control myself if a chick told me we couldn't chill on the deck in my backyard on a nice summer day because I might kill her.
Psycho.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Some of these NT girls be makin me wanna start haymaker slappin broads. On some, "yo, shut up" type steez. I wouldn't be able to control myself if a chick told me we couldn't chill on the deck in my backyard on a nice summer day because I might kill her.

LOLWUT

Originally Posted by toine2983

ya'll know damn well even if you are feelin ol girl enough to consider makin her your girlfriend if she gave it up to soon you wouldn't even want her anymore...lol

So true.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just because a girl gives it up to your rather quickly doesn't necessarily make her a "bad" girl.

exactly and just because a girl holds out etc dont make her a good girl either. Like if a girl does/doesnt give it up, she will not end up crazy, etc.

Originally Posted by kantnokdahustle

After careful analysis I think I understand both sides of the argument...
WOMEN THINK...
If they go to the crib before y'all go anywhere else (dinner,movies etc.)
They might feel u won't respect them or view them in da most flattering light
2. some women just don't feel safe and or comfortable bein alone wit a guy they may not
Know so well.
3. Some women think that's the best an easiest way to get to no some1 is in a public...however
misleadin that may be..

Men look at it like this...
Y should I have to pay to get to know this broad? I already know all I CARE 2 KNOW..
2. Y is it a REQUIREMENT that we go anywhere at all...based on our experiences its eventually
Gone lead back to the crib why not save some time an coin.

So in conclusion I don't think we necessarily understand what a date really means to the other party
Men kinda look at it as a formality where as women look at it as more of an audition where they gauge
Certain elements of ur personality as well persona..(no matter how bad or dry their conversation may be lol)
women please be as creative as u say u want us to be....

respect

Originally Posted by toine2983

ya'll know damn well even if you are feelin ol girl enough to consider makin her your girlfriend if she gave it up to soon you wouldn't even want her anymore...lol

So true.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just because a girl gives it up to your rather quickly doesn't necessarily make her a "bad" girl.

It just means she knows what she wants in life
grin.gif

so you equate a chick making you work for it and put up wit BS as a good chick? a chick can make you wait for it an d in the process also smash the next dude as well...

Game.Set.Match.

Back
Top Bottom