Why do women call each other B's VOL. KIX4KIX VS DYILISH ROUND 2

kind of like you can call your sister or brother stupid or a name but if anyone on the outside tries to do the same, how do you react?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

"we took a word and flipped it"

I see what you did there

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

kind of like you can call your sister or brother stupid or a name but if anyone on the outside tries to do the same, how do you react?
I have no brothers or sisters
ohwell.gif

I've always wondered this.

I know a bunch of females who call each other by that as if it were their God given name...

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

you know what i mean, family, close friends.... etc. if someone is close to you and in your circle, you are allowed to cut %!+ on them, but the moment someoneoutside the circle tries to do it, it's offensive.

mayne its a trip cuz we talked about this in the barbershop for about an hour 3days ago...and after it was over no can come up with a good answer to thisquestion..

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Why do black people call each other...

Never mind.

lol i was just gonna say this.. (my black people ftw)
but its a double standard..

i've actually got in trouble for doing this.. calling a chick a B
white lady looked at me like i was crazy..
i was like they call each other B's all the time.. she was like no..
then i giggled
laugh.gif
and told her she needs 2 get out more..

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

you know what i mean, family, close friends.... etc. if someone is close to you and in your circle, you are allowed to cut %!+ on them, but the moment someone outside the circle tries to do it, it's offensive.

so I can call my female family and close female friends bs and they'll be ok with it?

Females have been through alot together... Don't they atleast deserve a word they can call their own?!?!?!

Guys should know by now that the 'b-word' just isn't something you should throw around about women. When women say it (not that it's the bestword) it usually has one connotation--for some chick with a horrible attitude more than likely. I'm not one of those girls that call my friends Bs. Idon't like that. Like "HEY, B____!" That's dumb.

Sometimes guys just throw it around like it's nothing, as if it's just another word for woman. It rubs me the wrong way.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Why do black people call each other...

Never mind.

lol i was just gonna say this.. (my black people ftw)
but its a double standard..

i've actually got in trouble for doing this.. calling a chick a B
white lady looked at me like i was crazy..
i was like they call each other B's all the time.. she was like no..
then i giggled
laugh.gif
and told her she needs 2 get out more..
I was gonna say the same. But I'm not black and I know somebody wudda been quick to call me racist. As far from the truth as THAT is. At leastI didn't have to be the first to bring it up. But I realized that I rarely use that word. Except for wen I'm actually referring to women, chicks,gurlies, etc. That's wen I use the word.
laugh.gif
Shame on me.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

f47353494d98776259ad0d53b433da012734f30.gif

tasteless.
Ooh. You should call me a b____! Would that quell your offense?
nerd.gif
1. I'm not offended. I just find it tasteless
2. You really want to put yourself on my radar?

..so be it. done

Back
Top Bottom