Why do you still buy J's?

i buy jordans cuz grls like when guys where jordans. if it wasnt for grls id trade in my 350 z for a hoopty and only wear payless shoes to save money. imperfectly fine wearing the samething every day but cuz of grls i look fresh

My reasons (non-sequential):

1) Nostalgia

2) I can afford to waste my expendable income on shoes I wanted as a child but was too poor to own. (I was an Etonic-head waaay before I was a Jordanhead).

3) As much as hate saying this as a #1 Knick and Anfernee Hardaway fan, Mike was a cold MF'er!

4) They don't retro Penny's as often as Jordans. :-}

5) They epitomize the word Classic.

6) Its addictive. I don't smoke or drink (only on occasion). The money most people spend on both, I spend on sneakers. And Niketalk & ISS iswaaaaaaaaay more fun than an AA meeting!

7) I'm from Brooklyn... (Nuff said!)

because there the hottest pieces of monkey trash to hit the shelves j/k
they are hot and bring back memories.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I'm buying the jays I like while I still can. JB isn't gonna last forever.

plus the girls i know...
know me because i wear Jordan's...
girls like 'fly guys?'

laugh.gif

I like this post.

If girls dig you because of shoes maybe you need to step up your personality game.

p.s.- I don't buy them anymore, atleast not from the stores, but it doesn't matter because everything lately hasn't appealed to me.

i was addicted, i just cant stop buying kicks not just Js but also other nike signatures...and also for my collection purposes...

I only buy the Jordans that I really like, I'm not like the other cats on here that buy them just because they have a Jumpman on the side.

Now at 24 I am pretty selective when I buy Jordans(last pair bought was the Aqua's). I tend to buy Jordans that I did not have the chance to get forwhatever reason when I was younger, and that are of decent quality. The only Jordans I will purchase for this year is the 7/16 pack as I love the Black/RedXVI's and this is my best chance to get a DS pair, the VII's are nice as well. This will probably be my last Jordan purchase ever(unless I can get theJordan XII White/Red Mid DS) as I enter Grad school in the fall and other things become more important(i.e. my future).

haven't bought a new release in a long !*% time with the exception of the aquas.

but i do it for nostalgia. could be why i only cop OG colorways

Originally Posted by micheal623

So I can get all the shoes I couldn't afford when I was younger, and because I like them.

co-sign
pimp.gif

and also, it was not available in stores in PI back in the 90's, while my grandma in the states, dont know where to buy me one..i always end up with LAgear's
roll.gif

because of the love i have for the sneakers
i enjoy buying and wearing them, as lonq as the material is qud and
since i'm in high school, to look fresh.
laugh.gif

exactly

my addiction for that new shoe smell j/k... honestly In 92 I got my 1st pair olympic 7's and that wuz jordan my favorite player and every yr I would getthe nxt # then it grew 2 getting the 1's I wanted then became a addiction...

Originally Posted by rolla808

Since I couldn't afford them when I was growing up and in HS.

bingo..growing up my parents couldn't afford to buy me $100+ sneakers, so now that i'm working and making decent money, i can do that on myown.

everything i buy is an older shoe anways. rarely get any new releases.

To wear, been in the jordan game for like 10 yrs and I'm only 21. Hell I love going back home breaking necks, all those lames wear fakes and then they seemines and be like damn bra where u get urs from and I be like "THE MALL or Walters in "ATL"" the only place where they sell authenticjordans lol.....
laugh.gif
. they always get quiet.. It never fails

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Its almost all i know been copping jays since i was a kid.... Plus even tho most NTers would disagree i actually like sum of the new colors that JB has been dropping
agree!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by micheal623

So I can get all the shoes I couldn't afford when I was younger, and because I like them.

co-sign.
laugh.gif
. i try to only buy the og retros. everything with nikeair i try to get og.

Back
Top Bottom