Why does Iverson always wear that sleeve?

And since you mentioned them... KG's definitely NOT from Chicago. He's from Mauldin, South Carolina. And Chris Paul is from Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
glasses.gif
DF!!!
Yes, but i believe KG moved to chicago when he was in highschool so ska was on the right track

YO! ^ Oh, yes. KG moved to Chicago for his senior year due to some Southern bull %!@+ "justice." I'm well aware... just didn't want anyone tobe further confused.
As is Josh Howard.
Overlooked him on that list. Good looks, Dre. DF!!!

notice how everyone copied allen iverson after he wore the arm sleeve
mad.gif
........it get really stupid when other people try to pull it off like he does(melo,kobe,gibson)

Wait, what was this 'Southern bull___ 'justice''? Obviously, considering that I didn't even know one of the top guards of all time is fromVA, it's safe to say I have no idea what you're talking about with KG moving to Chi-town because of some... incident.

Care to fill me in, if you don't mind?

And yeah, I thought KG was from Chicago because for some reason when I typed his name, 'Farragut (sp?) Academy in Chicago' came to mind real quick.

Here's KG's wiki:

Garnett was born in Mauldin, South Carolina to Shirley Garnett and O'Lewis McCullough. In his first three high school years, Garnett played for Mauldin High School. However, during the summer prior to his senior year of high school, Kevin was in the general vicinity of a fight between black and white students. Although not directly involved, Garnett was arrested. Due to the racially charged incident and fearful of being a target, Garnett decided to leave Mauldin.He transferred to Farragut Career Academy in Chicago, Illinois for his senior year of high school. He led Farragut to a 28-2 record and was named National High School Player of the Year by USA Today. He was named Mr. Basketball for the State of Illinois after averaging 25.2 points, 17.9 rebounds, 6.7 assists and 6.5 blocks while shooting 66.7% from the field.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Here's KG's wiki:

Garnett was born in Mauldin, South Carolina to Shirley Garnett and O'Lewis McCullough. In his first three high school years, Garnett played for Mauldin High School. However, during the summer prior to his senior year of high school, Kevin was in the general vicinity of a fight between black and white students. Although not directly involved, Garnett was arrested. Due to the racially charged incident and fearful of being a target, Garnett decided to leave Mauldin.He transferred to Farragut Career Academy in Chicago, Illinois for his senior year of high school. He led Farragut to a 28-2 record and was named National High School Player of the Year by USA Today. He was named Mr. Basketball for the State of Illinois after averaging 25.2 points, 17.9 rebounds, 6.7 assists and 6.5 blocks while shooting 66.7% from the field.

damn KG averaged 18 rebounds i know highschool centers are like 6'4 but still
smh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kookcle:
Allen Iverson tattoos:

Neck: right side: "Ra Boogie" and "Loyalty" (in chinese) / left side: CT for "Cru Thik"

Right arm: "Hold My Own", Soldier, Panther, Cru Thik, Jewelz, Bad Newz, Belief (symbol), VA's finest.
Left arm: "Only the Strong Survive", "The Answer with Bulldog", "Cru Thik", "Dynasty Raider", Strength (in Tibetan), Fear No One and "NBN"

Torso: Tiaura (daughter), Deuce (son), Tawanna (wife), Praying hands surrounded by his mothers and grandmothers initials

Right leg: Cru Thik

Left leg: East End (of Newport News)
"The Answer" is the first tattoo Allen got while playing at Georgetown. "Cru Thik" is the name of Iverson's record company.

http://www.internationalbasketball.com/tattoos-alleniverson.html

'VA's Finest'? Dude's from Virginia? Never knew that.

Seriously? you never knew AI was from Va.??

edit: Oh and one more thing you said Odom was from Rhode Island (and not that you care...lol) but he's not. He went to the University of Rhode Island forCollege but he's from New York. Jamaica, Queens to be exact...

I could tell you where 95% of the other people you named are from, but why waste the time, you "don't care..." haha

Nope.

I probably should have done a better job of explaining why earlier.

laugh.gif

Adound When he started wearing the sleeve he was on the cover of SI and you could see his whole arm and there wasn't anything inappropriate. The one mainthis was a skull wearing an army helmet. Its just stern trying to hold another brother down

He wears it the same reason Vince Carter wears it on his leg. To compress the muscles and keep them warm/stimulated

Back
Top Bottom