Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Dope *** pic up there.

I doubt these would sell out, all foams are sittin nowadays. (- 09 Eggs & HOH Pearls)

But how fast the shoe sells is of zero importance to me, if these released again i'd gladly double up.

Agreed 
pimp.gif

Minus the doubling up

I wear mine everyday to work.  The white bottom of these is a joke they look dirty after two wears and it's just a pain cleaning them after every wear.  I'm actually wearing them right now though they're my beaters.

I wear mine everyday to work.  The white bottom of these is a joke they look dirty after two wears and it's just a pain cleaning them after every wear.  I'm actually wearing them right now though they're my beaters.

Originally Posted by capone125

frown.gif

frown.gif

Tight i lost my pair smh left them at my sis house an can't find em anymore they was prob worn 3x's ugh! i agree tho the soles were horrible.

Tight i lost my pair smh left them at my sis house an can't find em anymore they was prob worn 3x's ugh! i agree tho the soles were horrible.

I can't say I hate the Dr. Dooms, but the shoe has two features about it that I don't like on any shoe: a white sole and white inner lining. The colorway is nice, but I wouldn't wear them.

I can't say I hate the Dr. Dooms, but the shoe has two features about it that I don't like on any shoe: a white sole and white inner lining. The colorway is nice, but I wouldn't wear them.

I wear mine everyday toO work.  The white bottom of these is a joke they look dirty after two wears and it's just a pain cleaning them after every wear.  I'm actually wearing them right now though they're my beaters.

I wear mine everyday toO work.  The white bottom of these is a joke they look dirty after two wears and it's just a pain cleaning them after every wear.  I'm actually wearing them right now though they're my beaters.

good shoe, but id have to agree with the comic book heads, these dont resemble dr.doom in any way. if anything the dark forest HOH foams are closer to Dr.Doom because he wore a dark green cloak and silver tin/metallic armor

bottom line, i would definitely cop if i had the chance.

Are they getting love? just check Ebay and FCNY the resell prices will show you how much love these are getting haha

good shoe, but id have to agree with the comic book heads, these dont resemble dr.doom in any way. if anything the dark forest HOH foams are closer to Dr.Doom because he wore a dark green cloak and silver tin/metallic armor

bottom line, i would definitely cop if i had the chance.

Are they getting love? just check Ebay and FCNY the resell prices will show you how much love these are getting haha

Back
Top Bottom