why get 8 's and 15 's package when u could get separate?

If the white/carolina XV's & the white/red VIII's r in the same package, that would be pretty dope.
The World Is Mine

I'm skipping on this pack.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I need colorways to make a choice. The OG color retroed in '03 IS nice, but I would like to see a Retro+ VIII with an OG color XV, obsidian or flint grey...I just wait til pix pop up, no need to get excited already...though I need to divert funds to cover the output of copping at least 3 of these paccs, :smh:
smh.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

I would be so pissed if the white/red VIII's released. I already have a pair that's VNDS. Nike re-releases too many things too often.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Quote:
If the white/carolina XV's & the white/red VIII's r in the same package, that would be pretty dope.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
^this colorway owns the aquas any day
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

because it will have diff colorways that have not come out recently

but its an easy pass for me i hate XV and i can prolly get the white/red VIII for 200ish, thats 100 dollar saving
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Quote:
the real question is, why get the VIIIs or XVs in general?

HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
JB probably should have held back on either the Aqua or Playoff VIII's and the Bred XV's if they wanted this package to be one of the "must-gets".

this is exactly what i was thinking. JB releases the 2 OG VIII colorways that would have made the package a must get. Now there goin to put the white/red ones in the package. WHY????!!!!!!!!!!!
and with the 9/14 package there puting white/black/ red 9s!!!

They should be giving us OG colorways that we havent seen since the original release.

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

After all.... we all know shoes are like crack. After you get them...open that box.. you have about 10 minutes of a high..then its on to the next Hype or most wanted shoe.

Im kinda up in the air on this package (and all the packages to be honest), the only colorway I would spend money on for the XV's are the black/red which are coming out soon, but if they bring the out the white/red VIII's I might have to cop just because those are one of my all time favorites.

Back
Top Bottom