Why hasn't there been a WNBA Live?

No lie, a long time ago I had a dream where I was in Sears and I went to the game section. I was looking at the games and there it was, WNBA Live 2000 with Holdsclaw on the cover. I still can't believe I was dreaming about the WNBA.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

nobody hardly even go to the real games anyway. or even watch it on tv. if they really wanted the video game to look realistic, they would have to only put about 25 fans in the stands.

nobody hardly even go to the real games anyway. or even watch it on tv. if they really wanted the video game to look realistic, they would have to only put about 25 fans in the stands.

Originally Posted by orthotic

roll.gif

Originally Posted by orthotic

roll.gif

Real talk, does anyone remember March Madness 1999 for the PS1 allowing the user to player with a few of the top women's programs in the nation?

Real talk, does anyone remember March Madness 1999 for the PS1 allowing the user to player with a few of the top women's programs in the nation?

Back
Top Bottom