Why is it ok to wear H&M and Zara ... But its not ok to wear their shoes?

different strokes for different folks.

Some people would be like "damm you spend $185 for new lebrons XV" but the guy next to me would be like "damm you drop $500 for that rare philosophy book" next guy would be like "dammm you just drop $1,000 on that tesla stock"

i'll be like damm i wanna be like that guy alchemist iq :wink:

why you care what the next mans is doing, do you!

If they had a Nike sign on it they would move units.

And miss me with that quality BS.

Prices are based on supply and demand not quality.

Probably come from the same China factory as your favorite Js.

Nah, there’s definitely a difference in quality. Same goes for dress shoes and boots.

Kind of stopped shopping at H&M after buying a button up shirt that had mis-aligned holes to the buttons.

Never shopped at Zara, but my wife likes the quality.

Uniqlo has been my go-to lately. Only thing I wish they offered was more button up shirt options.

The quality of h and m clothes is really bad too.

I think they skimp on the quality because the style is modern enough for the average person to overlook that. People want the look for cheap.

The shoes too. Ive only seen boots in there but they are really crappy. Basically just knock offs of popular styles.

I guess it's a good spot for kids/teens tho.

Only buy HM hoodies. My kid loves their clothes though them sales and bogos clutch.

H&M and Zara shoes are absolute garbage and that is a scientific fact

249147.png

^^ Uniqlo and Gap are my go-to's for basics. Can't really beat either, IMO.

Back to the topic, I was in Zara a few weeks ago and saw some kicks I'd rock, but quickly remembered they were generic versions of hyped **** that's out now. I guess in a way it's don't let the logos fool you, but in terms of footwear, like a few already said, I'd much rather get the real thing.

last time i tried on something from Zara, it split at the seams...

Indeed. I have Earl Cambell thighs and on leg day, you can see my quads in slim fits.......

Until I felt a draft one day, and I looked down...yeah.

zara is small european sized. Even when I was lean I had to size up when I tried stuff on.

Uniqlo is the one. I used to get stuff from HM back when they first came stateside, but their quality is subpar now.

I wear a large in GAP, but needed a XXL when I tried stuff on at ZARA. Barely carried anything in the store that size so I never bothered returning to the store.

I'm slowly starting to remove fast fashion stores from my selections. I'd rather spend more on longer lasting clothes.

Also, it does suck how much H&M and Zara rip off designers.

I wear a large in GAP, but needed a XXL when I tried stuff on at ZARA. Barely carried anything in the store that size so I never bothered returning to the store.
U ain't lying their sizing with shirts are off. I wear a L and grabbed a XL from them amd that **** was short as hell. Wide and short too. Hm appreciated tho. Idk i got 2 pairs of distressed skinnys that's been in the rotation for 2 years now and they hold up well. Gotta try uniqlo

Back
Top Bottom