Why is it that.....?

Why is it that everyone is complaining about the pricetag of 310 for the packs.I mean they have no problem dropping 300+ for a pair of OG's so 155 isnt badimo, But thats just me....

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Why is it that everyone is complaining about the pricetag of 310 for the packs.I mean they have no problem dropping 300+ for a pair of OG's so 155 isnt bad imo, But thats just me....
we're not getting OGs.

we're getting retro pairs, with retro materials, and retro constuction, in an OG colorway.

A pair of retro XIII and retro X from 2005 were $275 combined.
2 years later, and JB will put them together for $35 more; ridiculous.
Sad thing is, the retro X and XIII from 2005 had terrible quality, and you can pretty much guarantee the shoes in the pack will not be any better.

i dont kno bout you guys but there are only 2 packs (3/20 & 11/12)coming out in which I want both shoes. the rest I'd be more than willing to pay areseller $155 for the shoe I want

In the case of the packs you are paying for packaging and hype...

Buying an OG is about purchasing a piece of historic memorabilia and remembering a time when the Jordan image meant quality and innovation...

IMO those shoes are worth way more than the cheap product put out today no matter how nice they make the box....

they aint ogs but i may get my discount
smile.gif

im complaining because, the shoes that are being packaged together, most of them originally don't add up to that $310 price tag, for instant..January's pack

the X's retail for $125 and the XIII retail for $150....so thats $275 correct??...whats the extra $35 for??.. the defining moments pack retailed i believethat same price..$275 and the BMP's were $200, ....so now they wanna over charge us for these new packs?..and the first ones look wack...*23* on the sideof the X's??....are you serious??..

Geez people, if you dont like the price... then pass on them.

Grab them on eBay for near double the amount if you wish.

DMPS were 290 come on everyone... and i don't know what you are talking about everyone complaining about the prices.. i think they are complaining aboutthe volume of the packs and if you buy 2-3 it will put a dent in your pocket.

VERY TRUE,,IT IS ONLY $10 MORE,,BUT IN THE LONG RUN,,ITS SUMTHIN,,MOST PEOPLE BUY A SHIRT WHEN GETTING J`S,,1 SHIRT IS ABOUT $40,,PLUS TAX IT`LL GET U FOR$55,,INCLUDING THE PACKAGE THATS ABOUT $330 ALONE,,ADD IT TOGETHER THATS ABOUT $385,,AND NO ONE WANTS TO SPEND $400 BUCKS MONTHLY,,MIGHT AS WELL BUY AN OG PAIRFOR THAT MUCH!!

You wanna know why I complain about it??? It's not because it's expensive because I got the money it's because there is NOT 1 pack that is comingout that iw ant both shoes in. JB is FORCING me to buy a second pair of shoes that I could care less about. So bascially I have to pay $310 for ONE pair ofshoes AND if I want to buy 2 pairs as i do with most releases I have drop $620 compared to roughly $260 for the 2 pairs if they were sold individually. So Ihave to pay $360 MORE for a fancy box and 2 pairs of shoes I'll never wear??? You wanted to know why I complain about the pricing... Now youknow!!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom