Why is MD-20/20 so frowned upon? Does it really taste that awful?

Just get some alize and call it a day... Heck I would even grab Cisco before mad dog lol

Aw man that paul

Mistakes were made
1373672217_image.gif

Didn't Four Lokos get banned, or was that a myth? And they had to come back with a new formula :lol:

I tried it once before they got rid of them. If death came in liquid form, it would taste like a 4 Loko.

Didn't Four Lokos get banned, or was that a myth? And they had to come back with a new formula :lol:

I tried it once before they got rid of them. If death came in liquid form, it would taste like a 4 Loko.
I think New York banned them along with Joose years ago. Still going strong in the south. Since I been down here it’s a trip, same dudes that be in church Sunday morning will be drunk as hell Sunday night and selling dog food Monday morning.

Last edited:
Steele Reserve still hit!

I know a ***** who would drink a Steele before hooping. And he’d busy everyone *** :lol:
I can’t **** on steel, that’s all we could afford back in 06 from the one local spot that didn’t card anybody.

I think New York banned them along with Joose years ago. Still going strong in the south. Since I been in down here it’s a trip, same dudes that be in church Sunday morning will be drunk as hell Sunday night and selling dog food Monday morning.

At least with Four Loko they had a “recall” in 2010 sometime after it released and I believe it was due to the caffeine. So after being removed from shelves they came back later in the year.

Also, was the New York ban recent? I definitely had one in NYC in late 2014. I still see them in the in mom and pop liquor stores in the DMV.

4 Lokos got too hot and some middle America moms found out and complained so they switched the formula to remove the caffeine…It’s still in stores nationwide tho, just don’t hit the same with the extra ingredient to power you up

When that joint 1st hit the streets tho it’s was crazy, think me and my homies went a good 6 months without actually buying any real liquor…Everytime we pop out each Cop 2 Lokos for the low, 1 have you done and if you get to the 2nd one oh boy that’s a hell of a night :lol:…Or share the extra can with the ladies, be a gentlemen…Best part was the price and since it ain’t look like liquor and they sold em anywhere never get carded buying them joints :pimp:

I need to contact my brother again, but he told me of some B or C graded horror movie that you’d swear was sponsored by Steel Reserve they way they talk about it, swing a 6pk in front of the camera. At one point they survived an attack from the bad guy or whatever and they said “we need to relax let’s have some steel reserve!”

Gotta find it:lol:

Now y'all got me trying to remember nasty rail drink brands. Georgi still out there? What's the other joint that was just rubbing alcohol? Bars be pouring that **** into Smirnoff bottles.

I think it was Aristocrat

Back
Top Bottom