Why is MD-20/20 so frowned upon? Does it really taste that awful?

one of my guys used to mix Nikolai vodka with his Rossi. Mf would be BENT in the party...

And another one drank a pint of Dimitri vodka. it was like $3. He didnt make it to the party...

Y’all on that 🇷🇺

35421225-42AE-4039-B99F-C94389CF9FB4.jpeg

weed >>>>>>>>> liquor

I wish I came to this realization a while ago. Facts :smokin

Definitely wasn't expecting a 4-page thread on MD 20/20 in 2023 :lol:

I haven't had let alone heard of a lot of the stuff in here :lol: We used to turn up off those Rossi jugs in college, though more during my Junior/Senior year. 151 was a freshman year thing. Had no idea it was still around.

Let me find out my guy Belgium Belgium was out there in NW Europe getting bent off 4 Lokos :nerd:

This song also set it off back then too when it first hit the streets

Definitely wasn't expecting a 4-page thread on MD 20/20 in 2023 :lol:

I haven't had let alone heard of a lot of the stuff in here :lol: We used to turn up off those Rossi jugs in college, though more during my Junior/Senior year. 151 was a freshman year thing. Had no idea it was still around.

Let me find out my guy Belgium Belgium was out there in NW Europe getting bent off 4 Lokos :nerd:

This song also set it off back then too when it first hit the streets

I don't think we ever had 4 Lokos but I heard plenty of stories from talking to and/or playing games with Americans online. From frequent ER visits to outright heart attacks.
I was never a big drinker, and house parties aren't really a thing here until college/university. In highschool, going out was either to bars on large party events hosted by the Scouts or similar organizations. Generally I stuck to fruit beers and Vodka Redbull.
Any time I'm out drinking, I'm pretty much the only dude ever buying fruit beers, which everyone agrees are delicious, but a lot of men are too insecure in their masculinity to buy our world-renowned Lindemans fruit beers.

Last edited:
17 year old me mixing oj and my pops seagrams extra smooth 🤮. Used to be tore up at the girls softball practice wyling.

What y’all know about the Incredible Hulk? I got a pic of me and a homie slumped in my truck after killing the henn and hypnotic and then throwing up all over the club.
Green hulks were top shelf for us during high school. It was definitely a privilege to have these at a party, and was definitely a party to be at.

When I worked at a grocery store in college, one guy used to come in literally everyday around 5 and get a bottle or wild Irish rose and MD Orange :lol: dude worked for ADT and was like 50+ at the time

Was in high school during the Sparks era. That was my foundation, but I didn’t have the taste for booze at that point so I didn’t dive in too deep.

OG recipe 4Loko era is the time period I committed most of my ****ery. One time I was gone off of OG Loko and bong hits and we ordered Chinese. I ate 3/4 of an egg roll before I realized it was wrapped in a napkin.

Back in the day at VCU and VA State me and my boys would fill up top shelf bottles with cheap **** and the *****es wouldn’t even notice. Good times
Had a homie who stayed at broad and Belvedere and went to VCU. Bro also use to put Taaka in grey goose bottles, might be the same dude frfr.

17 year old me mixing oj and my pops seagrams extra smooth 🤮. Used to be tore up at the girls softball practice wyling.

What y’all know about the Incredible Hulk? I got a pic of me and a homie slumped in my truck after killing the henn and hypnotic and then throwing up all over the club.
I’ve never not been passed out off the hulk. I’m Superman for 2 hours then it’s a wrap.

You don't think it has anything to do with the 2.5% alcohol content?
Only to a small extent. If it was equal % alcohol but still kept its reputation as a beer only women drink, you’d get the same results. Dudes looking at you a certain type of way, homophobic remarks at times, …

I’ve been called slurs plenty of times by random insecure men for ordering fruit beer.

tbh it was more the taste than the alcohol content for me. fruit flavored or sweet beers just aren't my cup of tea.

however plenty of men now swear by these seltzers so I wouldn't take those kinda comments so seriously

The Mickey's "grenades'" was where it was at back in the day - more so than the 40's around here....

Another throw back with some urban legend - who recalls "Goldschlager" with its little gold flakes in it...folks claiming it cut up your insides so you'd get drunk quicker :lol:

Speaking of Long Island Iced Teas, any of you ever had an Adios Mother F’er or AMF?
01E934CD-E384-47A4-85C1-F59F6C50B90F.jpeg

My boy came back from spring break in Cancun or something and kept talking about them. He was a year older but got a job in the area so he wanted to go out to celebrate my last day of classes because his GF was out of town. For some reason I didn’t eat all day, he picked me up and invited these two yambs he was cool with at work.

Disaster. I was texting him while pregaming with Goose and/or beer about how the one chick who kept talking to me was a grenade, why would he try to set me up with her, etc. We eventually go to the bar and order AMFs. Brehs…I was bent and ran into a crazy ex from a local university that ended on bad terms. After that, go to the bar for a second round and it was a wrap. I wake up the following morning inside an academic building for a local university that I didn’t even attend with no phone, only one shoe and I think I lost my wallet.

I walk to the bus stop nearby because it’s free with student ID (which I don’t have on me) and I tell the driver that and he looks at me like
1673058244413.gif

And let’s me ride for free :lol: It was a mess, man. Get on FB messenger and my boy tells me I ended up actually making out with the Grenade at the bar :sick: :smh:

Easily the Top 3-5 drunkest I’ve ever been and I lost a day, maybe day and a half of studying for a Monday final which was crucial because I was gunning for the #1 spot. Bad decisions all around |l :lol:

Back
Top Bottom