Why is Niketalk a place of destination for you?

Everything.

NT goes through phases as we all grow older and find different interests. It's like a family here and even though we all have our disagreements, etc., most of you seem to be decent people with similar interests.

I enjoy the entertainment.

It's very active.

Keeps me updated on news, styles, etc.

Get to share opinions on various topics.

The laughs. I've been on here since 02 and even though I'm not into shoes as much anymore, I still enjoy going into General and S&T.

this is my internet home, can't say that for any other place...(facebook, twitter, etc)

I'm here for the shoe info. Then like a year later I discovered the rest of the forums which provide other info such as deals,websites and of course the pics
pimp.gif

Ive been on NT for a long time and its always been active. People come from all walks of life on here and reading all these posts is entertaining. This is like my one stop source for everything.

I initially came here because of my interest in shoes,

but i stay here because of the people/threads...

NT is simply entertaining.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Everything.

NT goes through phases as we all grow older and find different interests. It's like a family here and even though we all have our disagreements, etc., most of you seem to be decent people with similar interests.

Well said.  Nobody on NT I dont like

The humor the people the info the appreciation threads and the occasional fights on the celebrity and wdywt
I've posted more on here than I have ever on Facebook...

It's come the the point when I tell y girl about a current event an she tells me where I heard it nt I laugh everytime she tells me that.

it's the activeness and the ability to start a topic and have others respond to it

First and foremost, shoe information. Never used to come into general at all, but since I crossed the darkside, there is no going back
laugh.gif
. This *%&$ here is like Jerry Springer sometimes. I just mainly come in on my lunch break at work (can't stand talking to co-workers) or when I come home at night. The kids are funny here though..

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

BasedGod!
This.

Plus, I feel this is a secret brotherhood kind of. Like there's a bunch on inside jokes that only people on NT get. Plus you dudes are wild as hell, the roasts, people getting exposed, the NT detectives, all the stories from epic threads from the past 10+ years, it's all for the lulz. It's like an online hood barber shop where you just hang around and shoot the +*!% with other people with same interests and gossip and whatnot. This place is like home, I love my NT brethren 
pimp.gif

I wonder if Cam Nelson ever finished his Saturn, or did it end up on cinder blocks if I'm not mistaken?
nerd.gif

the laughs, the discussion on odd topic, up to date info, different views....

99.9% of the threads I viewed on here havent been shoe related, people see the Niketalk and think I'm here to talk about shoes.

5 things that make nt my home

the lulz
the female appreciation posts
the people
pimp.gif

occasional release date/coupon/where to cop info
nt gneral

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Its like a "best of the internet" for me, these threads pretty much every single peice of valuable information i would obtain elsewhere for a given day + google.

sports

electronics

current affairs

/internet

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom