Why Is Paypal holding ur money from Ebay for so long?Vol. Am I the only seller this is happening 2??

I havent posted items on ebay in about a month, and as I did so this past week, I find that my paypal is saying it holds the ebay funds up to 21 days, and that now I have to post all tracking info, wait til it is fully delivered and see if the person finds nothing wrong with it. I didnt know if this is what it is for every ebay seller now, and I seriously think this is the most stupid thing to happen to ebay, since the hypebeasts inflated the shoe prices on there. Now that they are doing this I dont think ill ever sell on ebay again (2 weeks of waiting for your money than another 4 days to have it transferred to the bank, really?) Are they doing this to all sellers now? and if so do you get your money reasonably quick?

Same thing happened to me last year when I was doing some selling on ebay. Its something not being a seller on ebay long enough or low feed back. It supposedly protects the buyer better. Longest my money was held was 16 days. Thats why I no longer sell on ebay. I use good old NT and CL. 

I been on there for years (347 fb like 98%) and the only negative feedback I recieved in the past year was cuz my gf shipped something not that safetly packed

they started doing this to my account like a lil over a month ago.

as soon as they receive positive feedback they give you the money so when i sell something i type up a letter and tell them to leave feedback as soon as they can and if they are satisfied.

but yeah its a dumb*+% rule

are you guys new to ebay, and new to getting "big" money?

thats the reason if so...i was selling small time on ebay @ first just small stuff like used clothes, then i started selling some shoes for 300 and they would hold my $ till i received feedback...easy way around it is doing signature confirmation and adding the tracking # via paypal

they only do it a few times like 2-3 then after that your good to go
pimp.gif

Happening to me as we speak.. Sold my iPhone 4 a week ago I have to wait til the 25th SMH

Never had this happen to me (knock on wood) but i have 1000 feedback at 99.4.

I sell mostly video game codes for 10-60 bucks that i email to the buyers once they pay and they leave feedback within mins

Back
Top Bottom