Why is Popeyes so slow

Are there any other specifically chicken sandwich chains like CFA? I can't think of any.
CFA sells nuggets, tenders, and wraps. I'd say Zaxby's and Raisin Canes is similar. All of them sell chicken in various forms, just not on the bone.

Popeyes, KFC, Church's, and Bojangles are on the on the bone group.

I think KFC was #2 just based off locations. It was always last option but it's the only option in some areas so it gets some business. If some chooses KFC over Popeyes or even CFA, they need to be on a watch list.

KFC has 4400 locations

Popeyes has 2800 locations
Popeyes franchisees are winning and according to this map, I see why thats hard for me to believe. Texas has 14% of all the Popeye's in America. :wow:

Popeyes franchisees are winning and according to this map, I see why thats hard for me to believe. Texas has 14% of all the Popeye's in America. :wow:

30,000,000 people live in Texas. That's like 9% of the US population.

But yea Popeyes is selling more with less stores, that's a W. I was just saying KFC was #2 for a long time bc they have so many locations, not bc people love it.

Definitely smaller then the OG
20231006_210943-01.jpeg

“Meat semantics” is crazy idk if you can pause outta that one :lol:

Y’all got favorite Korean fried chicken spots?

Bonchon got some heat by me in china town
Bonchon is a cool chain, but I usually hit local spots up here in the Seattle area for Korean Fried Chicken. They often be out of Korean pubs too.

Back
Top Bottom