Why is Popeyes so slow

Gotta admit been crushing the KFC hot wings. Way more meat than those little ghost pepper wings at Popeyes :lol:. Miss the cinnamon apple pie though.

Apple pies are still in effect at certain locations. Was out of the way and went to another spot for the wings (which I didn’t like, too much breading) and they had the pies :pimp:

Btw someone mentioned Slim Chickens a while ago. I saw it randomly, in the UK of all places :lol: That was a quality sandwich

I mean turkey sells out in the store by the week of Thanksgiving and if you ever got a Popeyes turkey, you do have to order that bad boy in October. You're not going to pull up, last minute and get one. Its not THAT wild.

I can get with pre ordering a turkey, that makes absolute sense. A raffle does not, it's also possible I just don't like Popeyes like that :lol:

They really aint eem that good. I prefer a smoked turkey. I think its really about not having to cook a turkey yourself.

My uncle got the fried turkey game on lock. Glad I don't have to enter a raffle :lol: wouldn't mind trying Popeyes to see how theirs is since they do ok with fried chicken. Popeyes ain't slick tho, trying to create that chicken sandwich demand by faking scarcity.

I had the Popeyes turkey one year. It comes frozen, so you have to thaw it out before you cook it.

There gotta be a DIY "hack" for that turkey on the Internet
YoYTI9pymdtL6zUE5iNOD0yYk6n776SYv6UjkES3kwCrRJdZbuBz5odzUvIa5119kmKf7WYB=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Back
Top Bottom