Why is Popeyes so slow

Need the sauce.

saw this on truff's website

EVERY PARTICIPATING POPEYES® IN AMERICA​

The Spicy TRUFF Chicken Sandwich will be available at Popeyes starting October 17 until November 26. For $1, fans can also add TRUFF Spicy Mayo to any Popeyes menu item online at popeyes.com or on the Popeyes App.

1Vv.gif

just another marketing scheme to generate more sales for the chicken sandwich and bring brand awareness to the Truff sauce brand.

The f is truff sauce

Sounds like some trendy thing that got boosted by social media
nah its been around for a while now.
it's a thicker hot sauce with truffle flavor infused.
it's not cheap either so if popeyes is selling the sandwich for the same price, its a good look to try.

i wouldn't be mad at all if popeyes started doing a bunch of hot sauce collabs :lol:

Tried them new wings got the 6 piece mango habanero flavor they were decent even though they not wingstop quality they just spray the sauces with a bottle for each flavor they coo

Last edited:
Man yall gotta get all da way outta here with this wingstop nonsense, joints are big trash. Had da lemon pepper TRASH , gave them another chance , tried da garlic parmesean again TRASH. Even my daughter said it was trash , she had been hyped up by her friends and she was pretty disappointed.

Did have pizza from Philomenas in Queens that a brethren had posted and NGL it was hittin. And im hella picky with pizza.

Wingstop is great for the Parmesan fries.
If you in the Houston area FIRE WINGS is a must, and taste way better.

Wingstop is great for the Parmesan fries.
If you in the Houston area FIRE WINGS is a must, and taste way better.

We got Fire Wings in the Bay too. They're pretty on point, I like their Nashville sandwich too

Back
Top Bottom