Why is Popeyes so slow

Thought the roasted garlic Parmesan is dry rub but it's wet. The wings are ghost pepper too thought it was plain. Two flavors clash so doesn't make sense to combine them together.
IMG_20231130_155925.jpg
That LOOKS like a terrible mistake.

Went to a Popeyes so good Wednesday that l had to let the cashier know how good the store and her service was. Even filled out the survey. Lobby was spotless, she greeted me with a smile and the food was good. She even gave me a mashed potatoes on the house.
I've been to some horrible ones here in Austin. They'll look at you and won't even greet you. Ice machine broken, several drinks not working, ac broken, filthy lobby etc.

I went to Popeyes in New Orleans and got the best Mac and cheese I ever had from any restaurant in my life. The cashier told me good choice because some dude named Marcus or something was there today and he make the best Mac. Dude don’t even follow the recipe, he go off script and do his own thing. Tasted like granny’s on thanksgiving.

I went to Popeyes in New Orleans and got the best Mac and cheese I ever had from any restaurant in my life. The cashier told me good choice because some dude named Marcus or something was there today and he make the best Mac. Dude don’t even follow the recipe, he go off script and do his own thing. Tasted like granny’s on thanksgiving.
lol'd out loud reading this ****.

I legit sometimes wonder what did yall eat while growing up , or what type of food yall used to cuz for da life of me I cannot find nothing remotely satisfying about da Popeyes wings either. Had a 12 piece , 6 sweet and spicy 6 garlic parm. And Jesus dem things was horrible. I just can't do it anymore b.

Wingstop = Trash
Popeyes wings = Trash

Da wings in da Thai joint by my crib is 10000000 times better , like no comparison.

I get all that , but some chain restaurants have some decent bites....these wings are just not it....like at all....

I get all that , but some chain restaurants have some decent bites....these wings are just not it....like at all....
yeah maybe you got a bad location cause they aren’t bad at all

unless you’re some sort of gordon ramsay of wings

Back
Top Bottom