Why is Popeyes so slow

actually passed by a popeyes by my job a few minutes ago. people were lined up outside the door. this is ridiculous.

Popeyes Chicken Sandwich is the most overrated thing this year. That bull**** is $4 before the fries. The audacity to compare it to CFA's chicken sandwich. Going against the grain culture is annoying

ECWcB7EXkAIWKkm.jpeg

If it's like a lot of people are saying it is, then some locations simply have better management. Which is why some locations are able to keep up with demand and others can't.

So, a location problem.

I don’t even think it’s management, but more so a crappy employee problem. You get what you pay for as an employer and this goes above management. But when you’re offering minimum wage, you aren’t attracting the best of the best applicant wise and understandably so. I really can’t blame the employees at those fast food joints for not giving a ****. Why would you for $10 per hour? Add in that those places have high employee turnover, so the manager is put in a no win situation. I managed a Lids years ago. I got my $$, but when they were paying assistant managers and key holders barely over minimum wage and sales associates minimum wage, it was tough as hell for me to find decent employees and the pay usually pushed anyone worth a damn away.

Places like in n out and chick fil a. You can debate their food all day, but it’s a reason why they generally have consistent good service and the place is clean for fast food restaurant standards. They pay a little more and they have a reputation of doing good for their employees so with that comes better applicants and better service.

Yea I'm going to have to wait until the hype dies down. These mofos be running outta sandwiches before 2pm.

Yeah when I was a teen n worked at papa johns...I’d say there was no pizza left like a hour before close lol

Be in the back rolling up or making boxes/doing the dishes so I can leave exactly at close

I don’t even think it’s management, but more so a crappy employee problem. You get what you pay for as an employer and this goes above management. But when you’re offering minimum wage, you aren’t attracting the best of the best applicant wise and understandably so. I really can’t blame the employees at those fast food joints for not giving a ****. Why would you for $10 per hour? Add in that those places have high employee turnover, so the manager is put in a no win situation. I managed a Lids years ago. I got my $$, but when they were paying assistant managers and key holders barely over minimum wage and sales associates minimum wage, it was tough as hell for me to find decent employees and the pay usually pushed anyone worth a damn away.

Places like in n out and chick fil a. You can debate their food all day, but it’s a reason why they generally have consistent good service and the place is clean for fast food restaurant standards. They pay a little more and they have a reputation of doing good for their employees so with that comes better applicants and better service.
:lol: Fam, having better employees isn't gonna extend the supply of chicken patties they have on hand.

:lol: Fam, having better employees isn't gonna extend the supply of chicken patties they have on hand.

They’ll handle those situations better though. I’ve been to the Popeyes by me when they run out of stuff (happens often), and I get it, stuff happens. It’s just the pissy attitude, no damns given attitude from the employees which is annoying. But at the same time I empathize with them. I’d be miserable if I was in their shoes as well.

But I thought the “hype” wasn’t going to die down?

It eventually will get to where they don't run out of chicken in the damb morning. I honestly think there's probably a supply shortage nationwide.

People can't comprehend that each location of any fast food establishment isn't equally the same. It's how it's manage and who's in charge of ordering the food supply. Maybe Popeyes should put a limit of 2 sandwiches per customer till they get their chicken supply chain in order.

Back
Top Bottom