Why is Popeyes so slow

You know what’s poppin. McDonald’s in Turkey. Bruh them burgers definitely hit different. Royal with Cheese. Damn memories. Oh burgers are lamb by the way, no beef.

You know what’s poppin. McDonald’s in Turkey. Bruh them burgers definitely hit different. Royal with Cheese. Damn memories. Oh burgers are lamb by the way, no beef.

It was also the first places I used the order kiosk like ten years ago we use today

Yall wouldn’t hit?!

International KFC is fire though. Popeyes needs experiment with their international locations too. Might **** around and make better biscuits with that international water…

It’s just not one of those things I’ve thought to try. I’ve never been in Mexico and been like “damn some kfc would hit now”
im sure it's solid but no reason to go and see for yourself
can't be better than the fried chicken back home

Man that 12pc ghost pepper wing combo with fries and the frozen strawberry lemonade gonna do it every time.

Can't do the sandwich because I think it fell off.

Tenders are just garbage.

The nuggets are the equivalent of throwing your money out the window

The fried chicken be hit or miss and I'm hating how all the offers are going up in price every month it seems.

Man that 12pc ghost pepper wing combo with fries and the frozen strawberry lemonade gonna do it every time.

Can't do the sandwich because I think it fell off.

Tenders are just garbage.

The nuggets are the equivalent of throwing your money out the window

The fried chicken be hit or miss and I'm hating how all the offers are going up in price every month it seems.
Thoughts on Popeyes biscuits?

Honey lemon pepper????

Explore confused GIFs

Hot Toddy wings???

Back
Top Bottom