WHY IS PORK EVIL? **

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

this thread made me google the coke + raw pork = worms thing...

@%*@ is an urban legend...

smh.gif

why people go so hard on pork like that? not cool...

A friend and I tried this a couple of years ago. It stemmed from an arguement we were having about Lucky Charm marshmallows being made from pork products. He told me about pouring coke on a pork chop to see worms. We tried it, but instead of putting the chop in a pan, we sat it on the ground outside. After some hours there were some maggots, but it didn't look as if they came from within the chop. Either way, I was convinced that pork was not the best thing to eat.

You left meat on the ground, outside.  Did you expect bugs to stay away from it?

Originally Posted by shogun

smh.gif

A friend and I tried this a couple of years ago. It stemmed from an arguement we were having about Lucky Charm marshmallows being made from pork products. He told me about pouring coke on a pork chop to see worms. We tried it, but instead of putting the chop in a pan, we sat it on the ground outside. After some hours there were some maggots, but it didn't look as if they came from within the chop. Either way, I was convinced that pork was not the best thing to eat.

You left meat on the ground, outside.  Did you expect bugs to stay away from it?

Instead of proving that eating pork is unhealthy, this thread is just proving that people who dont eat pork might not be the smartest people.

smh.gif

Instead of proving that eating pork is unhealthy, this thread is just proving that people who dont eat pork might not be the smartest people.

I havent eaten pork in almost 2 years.. I just gave it up becaue it isn't good for you.. Thats the only meat that I dont eat

I havent eaten pork in almost 2 years.. I just gave it up becaue it isn't good for you.. Thats the only meat that I dont eat

I feel what Joel is saying, but I'll risk death for pork. No doubt. Ride or die.
Originally Posted by krider31

Wait, do you eat red meat?

I feel what Joel is saying, but I'll risk death for pork. No doubt. Ride or die.

Wait, do you eat red meat?

im sure its better for u than dutches
ohwell.gif

im sure its better for u than dutches
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
  This.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
  This.
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

What kind of nonsense is this?

smh.gif

What kind of nonsense is this?

I'm not that religious but the points about it not being the cleanest animal or ones that store lots of toxins, make a lot of sense.

I'm not that religious but the points about it not being the cleanest animal or ones that store lots of toxins, make a lot of sense.

Taenia solium and trichenella are both parasites that LOOOOVE to be in pork. They're worms that after eating them can deposit and in-cyst in your muscles and even your brain. It makes sense why in the old times people were discouraged from eating pork as to there were no regulations or measures to control these parasites.
Moral of the story is... cook your pork well and you should be good.

Personally, I <3 pork.

Taenia solium and trichenella are both parasites that LOOOOVE to be in pork. They're worms that after eating them can deposit and in-cyst in your muscles and even your brain. It makes sense why in the old times people were discouraged from eating pork as to there were no regulations or measures to control these parasites.
Moral of the story is... cook your pork well and you should be good.

Personally, I <3 pork.

Back
Top Bottom