Why so thirsty

jbpkickz

Banned
why people be so thirsty nowadays, Especially on social networks , like do women enjoy that !%+# , I seen today somebody on my timeline had a comment on shorty picture sayin "I ain't gonna lie u got me hard, I'm talking morning wood shorty" , or they like and comment on every chick photo, like all that's doin is pumping up average %@%$#! heads , yolo I guess

you must be new here. social media is another way for random lame dudes to spit e-game when they cant do it in real life

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

why people be so thirsty nowadays, Especially on social networks , like do women enjoy that !%+# , I seen today somebody on my timeline had a comment on shorty picture sayin "I ain't gonna lie u got me hard, I'm talking morning wood shorty" , or they like and comment on every chick photo, like all that's doin is pumping up average %@%$#! heads , yolo I guess

Social networks made it so that people can see that kind of stuff in public. People haven't gotten thirstier.

And yes, girls like gassing themselves up because they know what kind of responses they will get.

Was talking about this with my boys the other day.
It's like these dudes out here don't know how to be real men. The fact that you telling women stuff like this is one thing, but doing it on a social network in a manner in which everybody can see? You have no shame in your thirst? Smh I blame it on no men in these households nowadays. 

I mean have you seen some of the stuff these guys say on females pics and statuses on FB? Just imagine what they are saying in these females inbox's and what not. Dudes have no clue on how to show real interest in a woman without being a complete thirsty cornball. It's these thirsty guys out here that are contributing to these females going into society today with they heads blown all the way up. Got women thinking they hot stuff because 125 people liked they pictures and got dudes commenting with all kinds of reckless comments smh.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

you must be new here. social media is another way for random lame dudes to spit e-game when they cant do it in real life

/thread

Chicks will tell you different, but they like that %@!*.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

It's like these dudes out here don't know how to be real men. The fact that you telling women stuff like this is one thing, but doing it on a social network in a manner in which everybody can see? You have no shame in your thirst? Smh I blame it on no men in these households nowadays. 

I mean have you seen some of the stuff these guys say on females pics and statuses on FB? Just imagine what they are saying in these females inbox's and what not. Dudes have no clue on how to show real interest in a woman without being a complete thirsty cornball. It's these thirsty guys out here that are contributing to these females going into society today with they heads blown all the way up. Got women thinking they hot stuff because 125 people liked they pictures and got dudes commenting with all kinds of reckless comments smh.
Dead on

@shoeking u hit the nail on the head I was chillin wit my homeboy friend and she was showing us the stuff she gets sent to her inbox all I did was smh , talmbout lemme eat that %%$ and all this other stuff idk man I couldn't do it

#thethrist

I've seen people leave their phone number on instagram bro, pretty sad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

/thread

Chicks will tell you different, but they like that %@!*.

For me all them lames just made it easier for me to hit up chicks in person. I admit they do get shy/surprised cause you face to face but you not gassin them you just idly choppin it up with them.

Funny thing is the dudes that gas these chicks up, still dont get the interest.

Only ugly chicks fall for that, bomb girls know their stock, & majority are better then that.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Funny thing is the dudes that gas these chicks up, still dont get the interest.

Only ugly chicks fall for that, bomb girls know their stock, & majority are better then that.

only girls that be workin for is birds and the ones that's flu in the face, low self esteem having ones

my homegirl posted a screencap on Instagram of a dude PM'ing her "Can i eat you out?" LMAO

dudes have no game these days

I just can't wrap myself around the idea of trying to get at a girl by telling her how "bad" she is and what I would do to her or what I want to do with her, Internet or in person.

Even if she is that bad, I wouldn't even tell her that. IMO the moment you try to get at a girl by thirsting in her comments or inbox you've lost so what's the point in being that thirsty? You just look stupid and lame as hell.

Show interest, not thirst. These thirsty dudes out here is bringing the entire male species down man. You can't even show interest in a girl now because they automatically think it's being thirsty, and it's because of the abundance of thirst that they receive on the daily.

I'm a young guy, but I actually wish courting a girl went back to how it used to be in the early 90's, where the playing field was a bit more even. Where when you were trying to get a girl, you did it with your look, your presence, confidence and mouthpiece. That along with girls being level headed and cute. Not going into everyday life knowing that 56 people just liked my status and 15 other lame dudes is gassing me up in my inbox. It was better before the internet, and Facebook.

Lame dudes out here making girls mini celebrities on fb and what not.

As y'all can tell, this is a topic that irritates me to no end. And I end it with a quote I said last month. "If you out here thirstin' over these chicks in they dm's and inbox's, you triflin', and you need jesus."

Here's what i've learned in regards to facebook, twitter, tumblr...etc.

Let these fools live their lives. If the thirst is upon them then let them thirst. The only thing worse than acknowledging these burgers and their tactics, is to let them get you so riled up that you begin to question your stance on things.

Men should be solid like a rock, they shouldn't need to be thirsty or beg or barter or pull-off crazy hijinks to impress. They need to find their purpose on this earth, do good by the people that have held them down and eventually meet the same thing in female form down the line and pass these admirable traits down.

This is the cost of living an "interesting" life.....burgerdom.

This chick im friends with on facebook just broke up with her man and in the relationship status she called out some dudes for inboxing her seconds after she posted it 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I just can't wrap myself around the idea of trying to get at a girl by telling her how "bad" she is and what I would do to her or what I want to do with her, Internet or in person.

Even if she is that bad, I wouldn't even tell her that. IMO the moment you try to get at a girl by thirsting in her comments or inbox you've lost so what's the point in being that thirsty? You just look stupid and lame as hell.

Show interest, not thirst. These thirsty dudes out here is bringing the entire male species down man. You can't even show interest in a girl now because they automatically think it's being thirsty, and it's because of the abundance of thirst that they receive on the daily.

I'm a young guy, but I actually wish courting a girl went back to how it used to be in the early 90's, where the playing field was a bit more even. Where when you were trying to get a girl, you did it with your look, your presence, confidence and mouthpiece. That along with girls being level headed and cute. Not going into everyday life knowing that 56 people just liked my status and 15 other lame dudes is gassing me up in my inbox. It was better before the internet, and Facebook.

Lame dudes out here making girls mini celebrities on fb and what not.

As y'all can tell, this is a topic that irritates me to no end. And I end it with a quote I said last month. "If you out here thirstin' over these chicks in they dm's and inbox's, you triflin', and you need jesus."

*insert The Rock clapping gif*

VeintiSiete wrote:
shoeking2101 wrote:
jbpkickz wrote:

Dead on

QFT. Had a friend of mine text me and ask me is it wrong that she thinks that guys that approach her in public are creeps. I told how else are guys supposed to approach you? Her response, well guys always hit me up on facebook and love my pics on instagram, i got 120 likes in one pic. This chick is lucky to be 6.5. The guy world has changed drastically because of social networks.

it's a sad world when women don't even like to be approached nomore , rap game $*#%%@ up

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Here's what i've learned in regards to facebook, twitter, tumblr...etc.

Let these fools live their lives. If the thirst is upon them then let them thirst. The only thing worse than acknowledging these burgers and their tactics, is to let them get you so riled up that you begin to question your stance on things.

Men should be solid like a rock, they shouldn't need to be thirsty or beg or barter or pull-off crazy hijinks to impress. They need to find their purpose on this earth, do good by the people that have held them down and eventually meet the same thing in female form down the line and pass these admirable traits down.

This is the cost of living an "interesting" life.....burgerdom.
This guy laying the law
eek.gif

LOL at this topic.. My shortie and I deal with this on the reg. One random a** cat a few days ago, inboxed, calling her "My queen" , and "Hope you are being treated like the piece of artwork that you are"

wha d effff.. And this is a 28+ year old. He was around when you needed a mouthpiece, charisma and a direct connect nextel on your hip(never hurt) to scoop a shortie.

Now you got dudes on this ##*.. It blows me, because no matter how lame the dude is, no matter how bad your shortie already knows she is(and mine is def. apprised of herself ).. $*$!*% still LOVE the adulation. Heck we all would, but we regular joes, dont get it like that on the regular.. most of us at least.

But at the day.. the waves these cats create, take them nowhere.. so why the effort? Just to do it?

where is that posting image of the stereotypical, typecast sayings and picture poses of facebook

Originally Posted by Phen0m

LOL at this topic.. My shortie and I deal with this on the reg. One random a** cat a few days ago, inboxed, calling her "My queen" , and "Hope you are being treated like the piece of artwork that you are"

wha d effff.. And this is a 28+ year old. He was around when you needed a mouthpiece, charisma and a direct connect nextel on your hip(never hurt) to scoop a shortie.

Now you got dudes on this ##*.. It blows me, because no matter how lame the dude is, no matter how bad your shortie already knows she is(and mine is def. apprised of herself ).. $*$!*% still LOVE the adulation. Heck we all would, but we regular joes, dont get it like that on the regular.. most of us at least.

But at the day.. the waves these cats create, take them nowhere.. so why the effort? Just to do it?

I see your Humble Braggerton, but that ain't eem what we talking about. Compared to the stuff we talking about that was a nice comment.

Back
Top Bottom