Why so thirsty

This is the narcissistic "gluttony of self" era of human evolution. Man just created a new toy that fundamental changed the landscape of how he/she communicates, shares feelings and expresses himself to the world. It only makes sense that the youth of humanity uses it to attract mates, garner attention or try to find some value in ones self through the reception of his or her peers. The internet is a tool just like any other human invention. Some use it to play and some use it to work. All it does is place a microscope on the deep social and moral issues that we currently face as a species. The gender roles are being bastardized into this really sick cat and mouse game. Now woman are expressing and displaying their sexuality openly for the world to see and for men to come running as by nature they should but its now about humiliating men. The emergence of this social media boom is altering the course of femininity and sexual dominance.Females being the more aesthetically pleasing of the two sexes is now able to visually stimulate the sexual drive in men through pics without any of the true ramifications of what consequences would have taken place in the past such as courtship, rape, peer pressure etc. This therefore allows women to dominate the medium of the internet because their looks are what most men desire from them anyway. Look no further than the appreciation threads and numerous Tumblr pages filled with nothing but mostly female dominated pics even posted by other girls. Essentially everyday women are being worshipped at a level that has never been experienced in modern culture therefore creating a paradigm shift in the dominance of the female in gender roles. This is why women are genuinely not as friendly collectively as they were in the past and average girls expect and want to be models, actresses. They have no need to be kind or humble, they are worshipped like idols. Our music is even more so than ever geared towards the aspect of providing and taking care of a woman just because she looks good. It's a very interesting part of human evolution and practically a mine field for sexual awareness. The pendulum is swinging into an era of female dominance and the rule of feminine energy.
Bravo sir Bravo
Everything you wrote makes sense from capital letter to period...good post homie

i wonder if these dudes would even approach said female in real life.

i got some boys that get buns but they #$^@ around with the social networks like tagged and badoo and %#^@. they tell me to get on there cause theres mad girls there and all that but to me it feels kinda corny. im more of a talking to a female in person kinda guy, i hate tryna get at a chick from a social networking site

:lol: yall acting like Females dont do the same thing, with Celebrities/High Status Dudes

Atleast these "Thirsty" Cats are simpin with women thats on the same level as them.

i wonder if these dudes would even approach said female in real life.
i got some boys that get buns but they #$^@ around with the social networks like tagged and badoo and %#^@. they tell me to get on there cause theres mad girls there and all that but to me it feels kinda corny. im more of a talking to a female in person kinda guy, i hate tryna get at a chick from a social networking site

Exact same sentiments my dude.

Here's what i've learned in regards to facebook, twitter, tumblr...etc.

Let these fools live their lives. If the thirst is upon them then let them thirst. The only thing worse than acknowledging these burgers and their tactics, is to let them get you so riled up that you begin to question your stance on things.

Men should be solid like a rock, they shouldn't need to be thirsty or beg or barter or pull-off crazy hijinks to impress. They need to find their purpose on this earth, do good by the people that have held them down and eventually meet the same thing in female form down the line and pass these admirable traits down.

This is the cost of living an "interesting" life.....burgerdom.
All of this is so ******g true I could get it tatted on me.

I always think about how nothing you post on the internet ever really goes away, and what people are gonna think of their still-visible shame 40 years from now.

Then again, I have a blog so...

Last edited:
Yo i'll state this once again....these cannot be real....i'm so friggin disgusted right now.

dude put a lol in there and then told her he'd buy her some gucci.

I just wanna ask the rest of NT....do people actually get women like this and have those women love them past the material objects they get?

this can't be life right now...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom