Why so thirsty

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I just can't wrap myself around the idea of trying to get at a girl by telling her how "bad" she is and what I would do to her or what I want to do with her, Internet or in person.

Even if she is that bad, I wouldn't even tell her that. IMO the moment you try to get at a girl by thirsting in her comments or inbox you've lost so what's the point in being that thirsty? You just look stupid and lame as hell.

Show interest, not thirst. These thirsty dudes out here is bringing the entire male species down man. You can't even show interest in a girl now because they automatically think it's being thirsty, and it's because of the abundance of thirst that they receive on the daily.

I'm a young guy, but I actually wish courting a girl went back to how it used to be in the early 90's, where the playing field was a bit more even. Where when you were trying to get a girl, you did it with your look, your presence, confidence and mouthpiece. That along with girls being level headed and cute. Not going into everyday life knowing that 56 people just liked my status and 15 other lame dudes is gassing me up in my inbox. It was better before the internet, and Facebook.

Lame dudes out here making girls mini celebrities on fb and what not.

As y'all can tell, this is a topic that irritates me to no end. And I end it with a quote I said last month. "If you out here thirstin' over these chicks in they dm's and inbox's, you triflin', and you need jesus."
rockclapping.gif 
following these chicks, goodmorning beautiful texts/mentions, liking pics of them, responding to them when they claim they ugly etc... are all works of the devil
tired.gif

thats the funniest stuff, but thats not being thirsty, thats being real, dudes definitely say that in real life too

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Phen0m

LOL at this topic.. My shortie and I deal with this on the reg. One random a** cat a few days ago, inboxed, calling her "My queen" , and "Hope you are being treated like the piece of artwork that you are"

wha d effff.. And this is a 28+ year old. He was around when you needed a mouthpiece, charisma and a direct connect nextel on your hip(never hurt) to scoop a shortie.

Now you got dudes on this ##*.. It blows me, because no matter how lame the dude is, no matter how bad your shortie already knows she is(and mine is def. apprised of herself ).. $*$!*% still LOVE the adulation. Heck we all would, but we regular joes, dont get it like that on the regular.. most of us at least.

But at the day.. the waves these cats create, take them nowhere.. so why the effort? Just to do it?

I see your Humble Braggerton, but that ain't eem what we talking about. Compared to the stuff we talking about that was a nice comment.

well look damnmit, mine i'd surmise, is a ******ed cousin to the +%# you all are dealing with.  But bothersome nonetheless  
eyes.gif

Shoeking and Grimlock
2im6sfs.gif

I think more and more dudes are starting to get the idea that commenting like that just looks thirsty. At least on my facebook I dont see it as much anymore, but theres always gonna be those guys that wanna gas these females up man 
30t6p3b.gif
 Its their life though so I'm not even hating.

A girl I know got this comment on her facebook wall from some dude that was in our accounting class. Dude NEVER spoke a word during the entire quarter, yet he added her a few months after the class ended and put this: 
"Hey, remember me? lol you probably don't remember who I am, but we were in the same accounting lab last quarter. Anyway, good to see that you're still looking beautiful and I hope everything is going well! Maybe we'll be in the same class again sometime lol. See you soon
smile.gif
"

Maybe I'm overreacting, but it just sounds so pathetic and desperate to me. I put this on his post but he ignored it 
laugh.gif

calm-down.jpg

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

it's a thin line between desire and dehydration

Indeed. Every day there's some new random regular chick on Instagram's popular page, go to her profile and she has 40,50,60k plus 
followers. Look at her pics and dudes are simping from the top rope. Like where is the shame? Where is the dignity? It's really gotten so out of hand. Chicks nowadays have this sense of entitlement because of these dudes. Game is all f'ed up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

you must be new here. social media is another way for random lame dudes to spit e-game when they cant do it in real life

/thread

Chicks will tell you different, but they like that %@!*.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

thats the funniest stuff, but thats not being thirsty, thats being real, dudes definitely say that in real life too

Never actually been around someone who is thirsty as hell in public, but man I wouldn't even be surprised if they did…almost expected
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

it's a thin line between desire and dehydration

Indeed. Every day there's some new random regular chick on Instagram's popular page, go to her profile and she has 40,50,60k plus 
followers. Look at her pics and dudes are simping from the top rope. Like where is the shame? Where is the dignity? It's really gotten so out of hand. Chicks nowadays have this sense of entitlement because of these dudes. Game is all f'ed up
30t6p3b.gif
Good lord
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Funny this topic popped up. I was at work today going to lunch with my coworker and this group of like 5 dudes are in the store, look at her walking by and asked if she was my girl or my coworker while talking bout her mass. Ol girl was rolling her eyes and complaining to me about how guys are thirsty. Hit her back with "but you like the attention tho
grin.gif
"

Some people get enjoyment out of other's happiness. Even though it doesn't get them anywhere, I guess they feel they brightened the girl's day and it's good enough for the moment.

What bothers me is the White Knights on Fb .
I mean these dudes will go hard for a girl that they'll probably never approach or meet in real life .

24ya3hu.jpg

iwll4z.jpg

The Knight himself :

35mprpk.jpg

20j1rtk.jpg

laugh.gif

What ever happened to teaching your son how to approach females in person , like a gentlemen ?

InternetWhiteKnight.jpg

Originally Posted by BasedOMG

I mean these dudes will go hard for a girl that they'll probably never approach or meet in real life .

24ya3hu.jpg

iwll4z.jpg
Did he like his own comment??

Originally Posted by KMante

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If true I dont wanna live on this planet anymore

I think people "Liking" there own comments is the sole thing I hate about FB. "I just had some cereal today, to tasted so good" *likes*
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
KMante wrote:

24ya3hu.jpg

iwll4z.jpg

Either he did or she did .

Originally Posted by KMante

24ya3hu.jpg

iwll4z.jpg

That rack though..

Back
Top Bottom